David Letterman

Grills Lindsay

Are You An Addict?

4/9/2013 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Letterman grilled Lindsay Lohan like a cheeseburger today ... firing off question after question about her upcoming stint in rehab ... until Lindsay finally shot back with a dig of her own.

Letterman broke the ice by asking, "Aren't you supposed to be in rehab now?"

Lindsay responded, "Don't you watch anything that goes on? What are you a tabloid now?"

Lohan eventually told Dave what he wanted to hear -- she'll be entering rehab on May 2 and believes it's "a blessing and not a curse."

Letterman kept pressing ... asking if Lohan believes she truly has an addiction problem -- and that's when Lindsay hit back.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

denys

Poor Lindz needs to come clean and admit all her vices. That is the only way to beat her demons and gain respect. This was such a perfect opportunity and she blew it. She has so far to mature and yet, it is so within her grasp.

Sloane

an addict repeatedly on her downward spirals is not entertainment!
shame on Letterman
I'm not the only one who recognize a ratings ploy
....
he has to learn to live with it- he's dropped from his perennial second place (always after Leno) to third place (after Kimmel now)
and having Lohan on won't change that
people are over him!

Ivan in Phoenix

Li-Ho's voice on Letterman sounded like she is smoking 3+ packs of unfiltered cigarettes a day...

kkummen

It's all one big joke- until -she OD's or kills someone with her car-- if she was black and poor she would be in jail.......I guess it is a sick joke.

romanelli

we live you L as for Dave your a dick always was always will be.

Nyla

Lindsay is a beautiful girl with talent. I hope she accepts the help being offered her. I also hope she gets over herself while she is in there.

canwetalk

too bad she also a junkie. an alcoholic.a thief and a liar. noone wants to hire her because she' an insurance risk and totally unreliable. she's a selfish ego driven ho. yeah that sounds like a beautiful and talented person to me. NOT.

BobbieFisher

And what did Lohan do right after crying on the Letterman show that rehab was a blessing? She went to 1Oak and partied until morning. This dumbsh!t thinks she's fooling everyone and everyone knows her number. She is so pathetic. And she talks about her being healthiest when she's working - but doesn't she know that no one is going to offer her work? She's a horrible actress. The worst actress of her generation. And playing "herself" on a TV show is not acting. It's pretending. Also - how healthy was she on the set of Anger Management? What a national joke.

Rita29

I thought this was an interesting interview with Lindsay Lohan, It was very candid and I didn’t quite expect David Letterman to ask some of the questions he asked. I was commuting home from work at DISH when this was on but I wasn’t going to miss it. I watched during my train ride, on my phone, with the DISH Anywhere app. This app allows me to watch live and recorded shows without being at home.

backupabit

It made me like her...a little...

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21