JT vs. Barack Obama

Who'd You Rather?

4/10/2013 11:17 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0410_justin_obamaJustin Timberlake took to the White House last night to lead all the fancy schmancy peeps in a sing-along of Otis Redding's "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay"-- including President Barack Obama.

The JT & BO duet was for a PBS taping of "In Performance at the White House" honoring Memphis soul.

Two very powerful men ... but if you could only choose one, we gotta ask ...

Selebraties Suck

Sequester??? what fluking sequester?

sickandtired

Why wont some of the people on here just admitt that they are bitter that barack is black.

One Opinion

I find this "Would You Rather?" offensive. President Obama is the President of the United States and shouldn't be featured in this light. I wouldn't think Harvey would post this. Am I missing something? Is this humor? Ask the funny guy in the back of the room.

DeeMaree

I'm not going to even bother read the comments here; tmz do you do this to purposely bring out the racists? Give them a forum. To racists: simply who would you rather not a white or black is better rant time.

Jen

Luckily politics has to be the only theatrical/show-oriented profession where looks still don't need to come into play.

Mrugowsky

So the office of the President of this country has been reduced to this. Nice.

BigMunKnee

Sorta' off topic; I'm not a big JT fan, but there's NO ARGUMENT from me that he's a HUGE musical celebrity! That being said, any time that a HUGE vocalist/recording artist takes the time to acknowledge the[his] musicians on stage, I applaud that. It use to be "common-place" back in the day with the likes of Frank, Dean, Sammy, etc. NOWADAYS, however,...the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of solo artists are selfish/self-centered/self-serving/spotlight-whores, with their "me, me, me" attitude/demeanor when they're on stage.

JT supplies the vocals, BUT,...without those guys/girls behind him producing the MUSIC, it'd just be a simple & rather "dry" acapella performance. Hats off to JT and any/every other BIG-TIME solo artist who acknowledges the people backing him, individually!!

Ih8Taxes

Yup, B.O. living the high life while the rest of us peasants are just trying to keep a roof over our heads. I never thought I would say this but I wish Hillary were president compared to this guy.

lotus13

Close, but Obama! Kids, President of the United States! Timberlake, he'll be hot when he is 51.

Dublin2016

Myself, geesh!

Jah36

Besides these guys, has anyone noticed how Michelle Obama's face, literally resembles an orangutan? Seriously! Look at her protruded gums/jaw. That is one ugly woman!

Martha

No funds? Who paid for this?

tomas

One ruins a great artist's song and one ruins a great country.

Pavlov

Sickest vote ever. I don't even want to know who wins.

ohmeowzer

Obama is sexy plain and simple. i really don't know what the haters are talking about. he is the President and he deserves a little fun ! s He is the best president the USa ever had. he is doing a awesome job and leave the man alone. this didn't come out of your pocket, Obama paid for this himself ! he has a high pressure job . leave president sexy pants alone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments