Chris Brown's Dad

I Don't Want My Son

Dating RiRi

4/28/2013 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0428_Chris-Brown-and-Rihanna_gettyChris Brown's own father has the same feelings as most of America does when it comes to his son dating Rihanna -- they should have NEVER gotten back together.

In an interview with the New York Daily News, Clinton Brown said that while he understand CB's attraction to RiRi, they are better off on their own. He told the paper, "I personally really didn’t want him and Rihanna back together."

The elder Brown, who split from CB's mom when he was 6, thinks the on-again/off-again couple does not have the proper balance to maintain a good relationship, explaining, "You have to have someone who is spontaneous and whimsical but you also have to have someone who is grounded and logical."

Clearly neither Chris nor Rihanna would be described as "grounded" or "logical."

Poopsi47

Chris dad is a loser

BB not bb

I think what he is getting at is that he is afraid that his son will beat her up again becasue she doesn't know how to assert herself around him. He gets on a power trip around her because she is too submissive and compliant around him. I think Kerreuche could handle him because she was more assertive and sure of herself.

Riri seems lost and like she clings to Chris for comfort, which is like clinging to a dead weight at the bottom of the sea.

I really don't think that they work as a couple. I think the father should just step up and say that his son is taking advantage of the situation again and tell him to knock it off. Somehow the women always get blamed for what the men do wrong. Maybe parents should teach their sons to respect women who may be weak and troubled and to take responsiblity for how they treat them.

BB not bb

I like how the black guy to the right of them seems to be looking at Chris like "what the hell do you think you are doing?"

UNLEVINED HARVEY

just keep her away from matt kemp!!

Trecee

Look at that Wesley Snipes look alike to the right eye ballin' Douche Brown.

Mrugowsky

All the weed has made her stupid. Chrissy will never change and another beat down isn't far off in her future.

gegeok

Like his abusive azz father... can talk!!! He beat Cb' s momz azz!!

DownSouth

Daddy: son, I taught you better than that. Don't be no chump. You got to learn the right way to hit a bitch and not leave a bruise or a mark. Chris: ok, Daddy. I'm sorry. I'll do better next time. Can you show me again??

MARMARCELLOS

Well PaPa Brown we agree. Your abusive OFF-SPRING shouldn't be with anyone. Get himself together then think about a woman. Hopefully, you got yourself together....DADDY!!

cristiana

it looks like he is about to ride a horse!

speekintruth

Gap toothed crack whore and ***gidy rapper wannabe deserve each other. Hope they don't breed.

littlebitch

Stupid people. There's more stupid than there is smart these days.

speekintruth

Any woman that goes back to an abuser deserves exactly what she gets and maybe a little extra. She has literally asked for it.
Next time he curb stomps her, these should foot the bill for all the police time and court costs. Then they should split the sentence - him for hitting a woman and her because she asked for it.

nice booty 69

I agree with his father..someone women out there love to get there ass beat..and it's sad..I've always said a man can try to whip my ass..but i promise u,,i will get his ass when he falls asleep..

Whome?

Gotta live how his deatveat dad is now trying to talk some sense into him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments