TMZ Live

Reese's Arrest Video

Love Her or Hate Her?

5/3/2013 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

050313_tmzlive

Reese Witherspoon's arrest video is nothing short of epic -- but the big question ... does it make her more or less likable? Either way ... it's hilarious.

And, Lindsay Lohan finally makes a good decision and rehires her guardian angel Shawn Holley ... but we can think of at least 150,000 reasons why Shawn shoulda said no.

Plus, Antoine Dodson of "Hide ya kids" fame joins us to explain how he's not gay anymore -- and the singing auto repairman behind the viral video "Shift It" also drops by to bust a few of his classic dance moves.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Reese Witherspoon's epic arrest video -- take a look ... and decide if it makes her more or less awesome.
(7:00) Charlie Sheen's kids were taken away from Brooke Mueller ... and for good reason.
(10:00) Lindsay Lohan's hires back Shawn Holley ... now all she has to do is pay her on time.
(18:00) Antoine Dodson joins us to explain why he's not gay anymore ... and how he's making the transition.
(23:00) The guy behind the "Shift It" viral video drops by ... and does the dance from the video! This guy is great.
(28:00) Kobe Bryant is at war with his mom over some old memorabilia ... but there's something much deeper going on here.
(31:00) Breaking news ... Lil Wayne has been canned by mountain dew for his offensive lyrics about Emmett Till.
(36:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Paris Hilton -- looking great ... and on her way back to the top?

IwuvTMZ

LiLo is at it again!

CoconutScrimp

Ugh! I am so tired of this Reese Witherspoon crap!

sidebar

Happy Friday Kiddo's! Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

Harvey, how long are you going to beat the Reese story to death, it's not that newsworthy!

Internet Tough Guy

So many choices for them to break Raquel out for.

CoconutScrimp

And lets face it, Antoine Dodson is just trying to get an extra 15 mins of fame, which worked -- 'cause now TMZ is talking about him!

Internet Tough Guy

You gonna get to the show any time today Harvwad?

CoconutScrimp

Let me mute this Reese Witherspoon ish and come back to the TMZ tab later.

Ashley

Put your woman in a car and drive of drunk
And blames her for speaking out knowing she's tipsy
A real man would've pleaded with the cop not to arrest his wife, instead this a hole said "I have nothing to do with that", then blamed her for the getting arrested in the back of the cop car
When all she did was try to defend him.....
What a great husband....not!!

D-INCARNATION

He should have applied the baton....

Majestik

Hello, fellow TMZ posters. Just doing a drive by. I'm in the middle of spring cleaning (have been for the past two weeks) I've missed being on the board with you all but let's face it, life calls. It's 22 degrees Celsius outside, slight breeze blowing and not a cloud in the sky. My azz is going out on the newly decorated porch to bask in the beauty.
Have a great morning, afternoon, evening to all. Have a safe weekend, enjoy it, I know I will and see you all on Monday, spring cleaning allowing it, LOL.
Maj out.

sidebar

I think the cops overdid this a bit. Did she really need to be arrested? Who released the tape to the media?

nof

It's only "epic" once Nof gets through doing the analysis, TMZ, remember that.

With you guys leading the charge it was mundane.

Ashley

I'm just so pissed of at this husband of hers
I hate seeing her go down like this...sad.!!

JD

She's human. Let it go.

Scary

I've realized, I completely hate the skype etc. comments. Not that the actual comments are all that bad, but it breaks the flow of everything to put on people who aren't great at speaking on camera, video with bad lighting, etc. It's jarring and makes the whole thing just feel amateur - just my opinion, of course.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments