Tanning Mom

Releases a Pop Song

WHY WHY WHY?

5/5/2013 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050513_tan_mom_song_launchJust when you thought looking at "Tanning Mom" Patricia Krentcil was the worst thing you could put yourself through -- TMZ has now obtained a snippet of her new song ... which will do for your ears what these photos did to your eyes.

The song, called "It's Tan Mom," will come out in iTunes on Monday morning. We're told Krentcil figured if Octomom could release a song, she could do one better.

We dare you to listen.

Seriously, WE DARE YOU.

romans reign

oh my word

romans reign

who would compel someone to produce such an atrocity?? she sounds like richard simmons on crack. i'm flabbergasted =/

Jennifer

Go home, Tanning Mom. You are drunk!

Addtofic

Only read the headline but I'd have to say the answer to your question is:because you're giving the dumb bitch attention. Stop putting her in your headlines and the **** will stop, you media pigs

snowboardchick

there's video.....

I thought she was always drunk but I think I hear she had some sort of traumatic brain injury. That makes total sense. She definitely is a few sandwiches short.

SoCalMitchy

This song rules! ........................... the garbage.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I'm not even going to push play, because I don't want this crap stuck in my head. I'm going to add one more WHY to the heading!!

Ron

Would someone please tell her to stop drinking the Suntan lotion! She needs to RUB RUB RUB IT ON SO STOP STOP YOUR KILLING THE SUN.

Kiloshi

I just wasted 1:03 I will never get back!

kimmer

Does this chick still have custody of the kids?

james

She the Queen of poop. Nasty azz drunk.....

BB not bb

I sounds like she wrote and produced it herself with some tracks from the internet. I don't know what to say, but it made me laugh. She is interesting for what its worth.

I am having a hard time imagining a whole album of this. It kind of reminds me of Angelina's song. Maybe they could work on a duet.

I am trying to imagine the music video for this. Maybe pictures of her posing on the beach set to this song. Then you could have the complete experience.

I am still trying to process it.

pk

I already went blind looking at he pictures, not going to risk losing my hearing too! She gives Jersey girls a bad name!

BB not bb

Patricia Krentcil has launched her own line of self tanning products with skin expert Dana Ramos, Real Tan Mom Healthy Glow. Ramos has also helped Patricia Krentcil get her own skin back in shape from years of tanning, something she hasn’t done “in forever” and is working on a comedy routine.

And she wants out of New Jersey. “I don’t like this town at all or this state, more or less … I wanna go somewhere beautiful,” she told NBCNews.com

This just gets funnier and funnier. I think she is a NJ classic. That is how a lot of people feel about this state really.

Gloryg7

So.... this is who won the TMZ famous Family contest two months ago? Or was it the slut Farrah Abrams? Either way..... total class we can see and hear why tmz chose these two class acts..... NOT!