Shanna Moakler

My Boobs Are for Fun

Not For Food

5/8/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

050713_shanne_launch
Ex-beauty queen Shanna Moakler says her precious boobs are sex objects, and no place for hungry kids to be hanging out. Sooo ... let's talk milk jugs! And breastfeeding.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Give me a break!

Well, when you have no real talent other than marrying men and taking half of what they have worked for and own; then yeah I guess fun would be the main purpose for your tits. Her kids are just an extra insurance policy to make sure she gets a good pay-out. She has always been a accused as being a gold-digger, but I've never heard her ever being accused as being a good never a good mother.

Comanchegurl

I was a child of molestation, & it resulted in a few issues. One of my most embarrassing issue is my repulsion to breast feeding. I would have loved to have had a choice. I would have wanted to offer my children the health benefits and save money too. I love my children and do everything for them. Luckily their is a substitute and I'm very grateful. Because there are good reasons that some children aren't breastfed. And the worst part of it all are the all high and mighty breast feeding moms who act like u r selfish trash if you can't breastfeed. But hey I had three children without one pain killer, so at least my kids & I weren't all drugged up. Take that!!!

Frostyzone

Little wonder her kids are all bunch of retards.

happyascanbe

It's opposite day right? She can't be that dumb.

SheisHot

Shanna has beautiful boobs that I could have fun with for years!

ray

This was a stupid story the first time you published it

Natalie

SHE IS ABOUT AS DEEP AS A KIDDIE POOL.

Julie

What an idiot!!! I have NO PROBLEM with women that do not feel comfortable breastfeeding, but to say that it is sexual and gross for those that do is so immature and stupid!!!! I breastfed all 3 of my children and when doing so I did not get aroused or turned on, I was feeding a baby. When I am with my husband and he is playing with them, it is totally different. There is no reason they can not be both.....and only an idiot that has never experienced breastfeeding their child would make such a stupid comment!!!

LOL!

TMZ didn't get enough of a reaction out of people the first time they ran this story so they decided to spice it up a little more and run it again! Very very lame!

Asoil

Boy, TMZ is really milking this woman's comments. Running a story once is enough. How many times will TMZ keep repeating this same story We get it Harvey, you love breastfeeding women.

Laura

Honey, your sexy ship has sailed.

en Todo Momento!!

i'd say she's right. which is why women invented "cows".. just sayin.. as in 'evolution' and genetic science/engineering. probly happened before harvard, ivy league and all. don't put yer bets too much on your 'male intuition genius' is all i can say to that.

DR.MICHELLE

What an airhead. This bird is aging quickly! Her face makes her appear at least 5-8 years older than her chronicle age. I agree with earlier posts...she is only concerned about herself and the way her boobs look. Pathetic being.

en Todo Momento!!

and anyways.. re: logic, if they were there for 'feeding babies' and not for (hold your nasty mules,.. i mean with some 'dignity') flaunting your beauty, then WHY WOMEN HAVE BOOBS ALL YEAR LONG, ALL THEIR LIVES??? and not like animals, mammals, only when they have gestated, or given birth? i think she may be onto something more than meets the eye (ha! pun! xD) she may well be very right.

buzz kill

What a selfish, self absorbed moron.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments