Lindsay Lohan

Prosecutors Sign Off

On Betty Ford

5/10/2013 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510_betty_ford_lilo
Lindsay Lohan
has officially dodged the jail bullet, because TMZ has learned prosecutors have officially accepted The Betty Ford Center as a substitute.

Judge Jim Dabney gave Lindsay the green light last week to spend the next 90 days at the famous Rancho Mirage, CA rehab facility, but said prosecutors had until today to lodge any objections.

We've learned ... both the L.A. and Santa Monica City Attorneys have just said it's all good with them.

The question now ... will Lindsay last 90 days at Betty Ford without getting into trouble?  You'll recall during her last stint at the facility back in 2010 ... she got into a fight with a rehab worker which ended with lawsuits and criminal investigations.

Gadgetgirl

of course they ok'd it. was there ever any doubt? if i tried half of the crap that she does, my ass would be up under the jail.

Fluffy

I believe Hohan is now completely irrelevant. No more ops to make headlines with the stealin, lyin and a-whorin.

dominic

i think this a bunch of bull its supposed to be a locked down facility if that happened to a not famous person they would be in jail like quik

KartrashianKow

I know someone who was just sentenced to 90 days of jail time in LA County. She went to jail for all of 16 hours and was released as time served. She barely had time to get processed and was never even assigned housing.......poor Lindsay she should have just agreed to do 90 days in jail and she would have been completed in less that 24 hours!

Reed

There never was a bullet to be dodged, this story has been milked dry already.

FIRECROTCH RIDES AGAIN

Dear Ms.Lohan, JUST got my plane ticket for Hawaii, betcha you wish you were going. Difference? I'm not going to rehab, LOL. Almost forgot. After that, spending a few days in D.C. then off to Miami for a week of fun. Again, no rehab for me, no whoring, no drugs. Life sure can be fun when you abide by the laws. Glad you won't be there. I picked July 29 for your death pool. Please let me win, I'd like another two weeks of travel this year.

Reg

Hellooooo is there anyone out there?

LA Native

Here is something to take heed of..from Fox news link below:
Members of Slayer say Jeff Hanneman died of alcohol-related cirrhosis.
The guitarist died last week at a hospital in Hemet, Calif., at age 49. It was initially theorized that Hanneman's death might have had something to do with a suspected spider bite that led to a case of necrotizing fasciitis, nearly costing him his arm.
The band disclosed Hanneman's cause of death on its website Thursday, and a publicist said Friday the determination was made by his attending physician. She did not know the doctor's name.
The statement says Hanneman was not aware of the extent of damage to his liver until his last days.

Black Dirt Goodness

Poor Miss Flange. All your "good" friends have left you behind. Boo hoo. Now you see their true colors.

Serpent of Sandoz

Lohan thread comments are now so much enjoyable with the constant stream of vile, dehumanizing, hateful, degrading anti-Lohan rhetoric mostly gone. I can't stand Lindsay, but I will tolerate hate speech even less, regardless who the victim is. Lohan thread hate speech was starting to read like the klan pamphlets I saw in a museum. TMZ did the right thing.

Cathryn Mazer

I wonder if she'll catfight with Brooke Mueller? They'll both be fighting for who gets the most attention. And probably fighting with others as well.

dee

That's cool that she was able to run away from a Court Ordered Rehab and choose her own luxury rehab without getting arrested. Glad to know laws only apply to us Civilians. I don't get how people defend this wretched brat.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

@KartrashianKow

So even if Lindsay violates and gets 5 days min time served she could be out for her birthday ?

Serpent of Sandoz