Lindsay Lohan

I Want Out of Betty Ford

... Ain't Gonna Happen

5/13/2013 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0513_lindsay_betty_01
Lindsay Lohan
is determined to leave The Betty Ford Center for greener pastures ... but TMZ has learned prosecutors are having none of it.

TMZ broke the story ... Betty Ford doctors have cut Lindsay off from her Adderall, which she has always said was a deal breaker.  Sources connected to Lindsay tell us she's going "crazy" and is desperate to move to another facility.

We're told Lindsay has researched other facilities and found one on the west coast which she believes is suitable to complete her 90 days.  She wants to move ASAP.

Lindsay is saying she believes Betty Ford is "old school" and is not sensitive to the problems of young people.

But law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors are "unbending" -- they will NOT approve any move. As one source put it, "She had 45 days to find a suitable place.  She didn't listen to her people and just did what she wanted so it's her problem now."  The source adds, "Not gonna happen."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

seamus

Good night all see you in the AM

heffernant

God I hope they throw her ass in jail...let the CO's deal with her...then she can really see what its like with no adderal

behindblondiepark@gmail.com

I guess she got the message that her village called and they're missing their idiot. Therefore, she needs to go home!
She is disgusting.

LMAO...Quote...Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, 'It's going to be a good day!'.
Lindsay Lohan Quote

cobrazombie

A drug addict having problems with withdrawal. Now there's a first.

derrick

I posted this earlier and it disappeared maybe tmz liked it so much they removed it so they could use it. I think Lindsay next trick is to fake a suicide as her Get out of rehab free card. Then she can get sent to a hospital to get her adderall. and hopefully then get sent to a diffrent rehab center. You heard it here first EXCLUSIVE

Grandma Cracker

Guys, Lindsay has been around the block more than once at in-patient rehab. She knows how to play the game. They will have a treatment plan for her and she will stick to it. The girl is cunning, most borderlines are, and she knows how far she can push the envelope. I bet there were lots of staff meetings all about her, the problem child. Everyone is on full alert and will make sure she receives no special treatment.......good or bad....

MaryMRevis

Loser Lohan needs to have SEVERAL seats. This bitch will learn..oh yes...she will learn. WAY TO GO BETTY FORD CENTER! Teach this piece of trash that courts and rehab won't be played with. I still say a good long stint, in a cell with Big Bertha would also set her ass straight.

Moyra

She already is crazy.

mg

hang in there lindsey. i know you can do it. i want to see you overcome this.

Its Nikki Bitches

Good night all, till tomorrow

DeeMaree

Ok. As long as I'm not verbally after a teen. Twenty-two. I was a mom on my own with two babes at 22. Hectic life. But I brought it on myself and I owned it. I took care of my kids and myself. I didn't act recklessly or like the world owed me anything. Lindsay is going to be 27 soon. When will she quit acting like an ENTITLED b i t c h?

DeeMaree

Night all. Don't play to late.

Munihack

By all Rights she should be in Contempt of Court. Add ANOTHER 60 Days. That ought to Shut her UP.

ThomasRN

speaking as a health care professional and experienced in ADHD and medications including adderal. If she is truly going crazy without it and begging for it-she's most probably been abusing it for the "buzz" (duh) hopefully the medical staff will withhold it. She's an addict.

Juan Illegal

Goin' crazy for a drink? Or a shot? Or a snort? Or a pill?