Lindsay Lohan

I Want Out of Betty Ford

... Ain't Gonna Happen

5/13/2013 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0513_lindsay_betty_01
Lindsay Lohan
is determined to leave The Betty Ford Center for greener pastures ... but TMZ has learned prosecutors are having none of it.

TMZ broke the story ... Betty Ford doctors have cut Lindsay off from her Adderall, which she has always said was a deal breaker.  Sources connected to Lindsay tell us she's going "crazy" and is desperate to move to another facility.

We're told Lindsay has researched other facilities and found one on the west coast which she believes is suitable to complete her 90 days.  She wants to move ASAP.

Lindsay is saying she believes Betty Ford is "old school" and is not sensitive to the problems of young people.

But law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors are "unbending" -- they will NOT approve any move. As one source put it, "She had 45 days to find a suitable place.  She didn't listen to her people and just did what she wanted so it's her problem now."  The source adds, "Not gonna happen."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Lindsay has gotten to be very boring. She should just die so at least I could make a few bucks on the death poll.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

.......she's trying to get out of rehab,.....OJ's trying to get out of jail,.....sheesh!

Cat

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WANT??? IDIOT!!! WE ALL WANTED YOUR A** IN JAIL AND WE DIDN'T GET IT, AND NOW YOUR NOT GOING TO GET WHAT YOU WANT! TOOOO BAD, NOT SAD!!!

Wash. Hts. Girl

Tell me again, WHY is she famous?

catmay

I went to rehab, ONCE, in 1997, cause thats all it took, because I wanted it, needed it, begged for it, it won't work if you don't want to get clean, FOR YOURSELF, otherwise you are WASTING alot of peoples time and resources that coulod be used on people who want it!! AND, I couldn't even use my shampoo and conditioner, they threw it away, because if you read the label it contains ALCOHOL, getting an aspirin for a headache was damn near impossible---ADDERALL WOULD OF BEEN IMPOSSIBLE!!! Its not just you in there, you could be haveing a bad reaction on other patients--she has to learn that there is SOMETHING in this universe GREATER THAN HERSELF---

surfsupl

Just like an addict...........me...me...me.....its on my time, and my time only. It must benefit me myself & I.

Speed won't buy you happiness, you are trying to fill a void. Your broken relationships, behavior, anger issues, etc all scream that you are over compensating because of some other underlying issue, like lack of love in your life (your own doing) and loneliness.

seamus

Betty Ford doesn't understand young people? Does this bitch know she is pushing 30. Adderall is for YOUNG people meaning children. Squeaky's understanding of "young" people means the young adults that abuse Adderall.

pat

I thought her idiot mom said she was just fine and healthy and all.

She'll convince herself to bolt go and get high all the while thinking her lawyer will get her a date in court in a month or more that she can then try and delay some more.

The same old story.

But I think the authorities have finally had enough of her drama and will stand firm.

Karma seems to have caught up to her.

Hey, at least she still has her cigarettes. So it could be worse.

swack

How has she researched other facilities while in BF? Thought electronics weren't allowed. TMZ getting LL stories anyway they can.

Inconceivable!

How is this info getting leaked?? I thought the judge wanted no Lindsay info out there while she was rehabbing?!!

Inconceivable!

And too damn bad Linds!! Suck it up - it's Betty or JAIL.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

You think Blohan is pissed off now that they've taken away her adderall, just wait until they take her vodka and coke away. They haven't seen the REAL tantrum . . . YET!

Ester Goldberg

im so over her..and yo0u tired of writing about this twunt?

whateveryou

If what Dina Lohan has said about her ex is true, then Lilo was raised in a home with alot of fights. & her dad was found to have had a child with another woman years ago. If that kind of stuff was going on during her childhood, she may have a case of depression. From what I read in psychology books over the years, this type of environment during the childhood years is a very common cause. & it can be an ongoing problem. & it would explain the need to drink. Makes me wonder if anyone has taken the time , throughout all her problems in recent years, to sit her down in front of whatever type of psychiatrist they may have in these rehab places. At least consider that if her childhood was as Dina says it was, that could be the root of her problems. Something seems very disconnected about her in regards to her future, her concern over her future in Hollywood, etc. She doesn't seem to care about herself.

seamus

This home schooled jackass knows more than the staff at Betty Ford? Why is it she thinks she is so special? Only this bitch has needs that no one else at Betty Ford has-her entitlement is unbelievable. I want answers and I want them now!!