Jermaine Jackson

Come to My Jackson Resort!

6/2/2013 6:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0602_jermaine-jackson_tmz
Move over Dollywood ... Jermaine Jackson has his eye on a Jackson-family themed resort -- but it's not so much an homage to Michael as it is to the Jackson with the best name -- Jermaine's son Jermajesty.

Michael Jackson's older brother told The National he's been scouting locations for a 5-star hotel he wants to call "Jermajesty" ... very possibly in Abu Dhabi.

The resort would have Jackson memorabilia displayed everywhere, but don't go online just yet to book your reservation ... Jermaine says the project is in its infancy.

Jermaine says he's also looking at China as a possible location. As for why, it's anyone's guess ... but La Toya's looking kinda Asian these days ...

Laura

Before Jermaine honors Jermajesty with a hotel, maybe he should get caught up on his enormous Jerchildsupport payments.

Buddy The Elf

Let's completely ignore the stupidity of the idea, and it's location, and jut ponder if it would be Michael's money he would be using?

TRUTH BE TOLD

I Bet Papa Joe Has His Hand In This.

Jdawg

"Little Boys Get In Free",,, Another proud MJ tradition!

Michael

Didn't Jermaine change his last name to "Jacksun"?

Dawn

That's some funny ass ****!...LaToya looks like an ASIAN ASS FOOL! LaZoya is the phoniest & most fake creep wannabe in California. She's not only UGLY but DUMB. (I'm a Black woman)

aquanet

He's a Jermajor joke.

Meanie

No wonder Mikey was such a mess. With a family like his... he didn't have a chance.

Happydog67

Oh yes, I'll be booking my advance tickets right away.....Sounds like a dream vacation.. For the sweet love of all that is sacred, get over yourself. You people are nuts. Jermajesty my ass. Jercrazy and Jerinsane is more like it. Jerneed to go away.

ABB

Holy crap! These bloodsucking Jackson ticks just won't give up milking their brother's name.

Tony

Kid's stay for free !

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Maybe he should consider opening it in Thailand, for obvious reasons.

Mark

Most likely the resort in Abu Dhabi will wind up being a Motel 6 in Arkansas.

Luz

I think it's a smart investment. People always need a hotel to stay, specially in those area where there's always a lot of tourists.

Azi

"Jermaine says the project is in its infancy." Translated means, I'm talking out my a$$ again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments