Christian Rockers P.O.D.

Kanye West Will Lead You

STRAIGHT TO HELL!!

6/25/2013 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0624-pod-sonny-kanye-west

In the God department ... Kanye West is as phony as a $2 bill -- according to a very religious lead singer of a very religious nu-metal band.

Christian rocker Sonny Sandoval -- famous for songs like "Alive" and "Youth of the Nation" -- feels Kanye has committed blasphemy for writing and singing "I am a God" on his "Yeezus" album.

Sonny says, "Kanye West deceives many and will lead many people astray."

To hammer his point home ... Sonny quotes Matthew 7:15-23 -- Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

We reached out to Kanye for comment ... but all he got was really cross.

baby

his music sux, and has numerous mention of the N word, he has NO talent, and IS FAR from being GOD.

pamela miles

He meant $3 bill right because there are $2 bill

Spicy mag

The new album is worth about $2. If you melt down the cd, make a knife out of it and cut your ears off.

Zombie Whitney Houston

I couldn't give a f*** about Kanye West saying he's a god. His music sucks. One of the most overrated hip-hop artists of all time. Plus the whole dating Kim Kardashian thing makes him even more of a joke than before.

cobrazombie

Imma let you finish, God Rockers, but Beelzebub already has a special place reserved for men who beat women. Like KW.

Serpent of Sandoz

Dude. Get over yourself and your religion. I'm am atheist and I can let the whole Kanye / god thing slide without wanting to sic the Spanish Inquisition on the guy. And if anybody should be offended by the lyrics, it's atheists.

NOT ELMO

they are all as beautiful as a NightMare....

CN

I'm pretty sure nobody but Kanye himself thinks he's God.

static

It makes little difference the album is going to flop.

skeeber

The people that work for TMZ aren't smart enough to know there really are $2 bills.

BB not bb

The way I see it, Kanye isn't much of a sheep. He always gave me the impression of being a racist, arrogant sheep. The people you have to watch out for are the ones saying that they are Christians when in fact, they are really wolves trying to tear Christians apart.

Now the spirit manifests in the fruit. What I see from Kanye is that he is becoming kinder and gentler after teaming up with Kim, who attends church. POD to me, doesn't have the sound I would associate with feelings of holiness.

Also the name POD is suspicious to me. Weren't people in a movie called Night of the Living Dead put into pods and emerging as zombies. I think aliens come from pods also. Doesn't Lady Gaga try to come out of a pod or shell on stage?

I think you have to judge by more than one song. I don't expect Christian themes from Kanye West anyway. I can understand Michael Sweet's point though. I can see questioning Kanye as to what he meant by that and kind of joking around. Kanye is pretty much a joke when it comes to religion.

Kev the Realist

You mean MR. KIM KRAPTRASHIAN. He is an angry, gay,l self-absorbed a$$hole, who fathered his bastard child with his fat, ugly, stupid, talentless gypsy whore KRAPTRASHIAN who is full of himself and so dumb that he really believes some of his own BS. They are both uselss POS who are now preparing to PIMP out their newborn to the highest bidder. They are both disgusting.

www.accountkiller.com

Kanye can't lead you straight to hell because he will hit hs head first into another obvious object humbling himself yet again.

baybomber

Who the **** are these crazies? Go to church and get your hating spirit cleansed!!!

craig