'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

chuckb16

I guess that's what Paula Deen meant when she says " put some South in your mouth!"

Beach

She was probably getting uppity. She needed to be put in her place.

deb

Kick these azzholes out NOW. What is CBC going to leave them in so they can try and win the prize of a half a million bucks..unreal. I don't know why Julie Chens husband ,,who is head of CBS..doesn't kick their butts out on the next show and absolutely take strips off them as they get kicked out and it will show the world that the network will not allow this crap anywhere on their shows.

ledfootlily

How appaling!!! I have stopped watching. What CBS is doing is abetting these poor excuses for humans. All for ratings?? Shame on you.

Getbacklj

Needs to go home immedietly

Lisa

I hope that when Aaryn and GinaMarie each leave the house, instead of playing goodbye messages, Julie plays a montage of their racists remarks.

chuckb16

Arryn is so racist I don't think Fox News would hire her.

Ann

Wow, this girl is in for a rude awakening once she leaves that house. Her life is forever changed and she is clueless. Every where she goes she will be known for her actions on BB.

darkhorse91

I just don't understand why the producers of this show won't kick her off. It's all about ratings I guess.

randomnone

At first I was upset that CBS was turning a blind eye to this racist, but now I am sort of glad for it. The world has no doubt what Aryn (Nation) is. She is so confused why Amanda would think she is a racist. She is as clueless as Paula Deen. I hope white ppl are now seeing, first hand, just how spirit breaking and vile, racism is.

Passionsgate

To look at Aaryan, one would first appreciate her outer beauty...until you see her attitude and racism and she turns completely ugly looking...like a witch. She is a sad, sad soul and I hope she gets what she deserves in life...maybe she can find a corner in LA to work when she get done in the house.

jimi

it's all funny till they start on the gays and jews.....right Harvey

Lynnsie86

Aaryn is the poster child and perfect example of know matter what you look like on the outside, with a personality like that she makes everyones stomach turn......Now, I'm a believer in Karma so I don't wish any bad towards Aaryn, however I wish she gets whatever is coming to her and if that means that someone happens to beat the sh*t out of her then I would be ok with that :)

chuckb16

Racism is a tool cowards use to hide behind or crutch on, think about it.

Jacqueline

Disgusting, very disturbing. Just a bully, plain and simple. She deserves everything that awaits her once she leaves- hopefully next week. Candice and Gina are trash too.