'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

incog99

Long past the time for Aaryn to be immediately removed from the show. She is clueless and has no idea how offensive she is. Ignorant parents I guess.

Patti

Complain to the network and the advertisers about racism in the show. In other countries major companies have threaten to pull all adverts from Big Brother when they had the same problems and after serious hand smacking behaviour stopped. Contestants always claim they did not realise how their action and words appeared to the outside world as they live in a bubble. The show may have selected people with certain views for publicity and ratings and then they should take responsibility.

Nicoleasm

Wow, that was so sad, it made me cry when Candice cried.

kw

DISGUSTED! What pieces of crap they are. Rasist and bullies. All I can say is wait until they get to the other side of the door and see how people feel about them and how they will handle it. TRASHY TRAMPS!

misty

I can't wait till Aryan goes back to Texas and EVERY black chick who she runs into wants to bitch slap her!! She won't be talking all that **** n rolling her neck then! What a racist ****!

juggalo 6

screw your double standards TMZ. If a black person says crazy ass cracka like they do every day, no big deal. But a white person dare even mutter a single anything about a black guy and they are the newest member of the kkk. **** the mainstream media.

baybomber

That bitch needs to be dropped off on the south side of Chicago! We will give her what she wants!!!!

Pam

In my opinion, Big Brother should automatically evict anyone who uses racial slurs of any type!! This is not acceptable.

DetroitRocks

Anything for ratings CBS?

Edwood

Hey ya'll, I loves this girl. She a chip off the cracker block.

Just likes me, purtty on the outside, ugly on the inside.

I is what I is, igNOrant!

baybomber

Drop that bitch off on the South Side of of Chicago.... lil nasty bitch!

nan

This is absolutely disgusting.
What is wrong with these people, nevermind the producers of this show , who picked this trash to put on tv

kcv

Starting to think Aaryan is more than just racist...a little sociopath maybe? She has those dead Jodi Arias eyes, she's shown NO compassion for anyone other than herself, she is ALWAYS the victim in her mind, and she seems to love seeing people unhappy...including her own "friends" in the the house. I think she's sick...just my opinion (added that cuz I heard her family is threatening to sue anyone who calls her a racist online,wtf)!

Michael7307

as a white man, I am extremely offended by LITTLE GIRLS , behavior. The producers need to pull them into the diary room and tell them in no uncertain terms that this type of behavior WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! If I were there I would go into the dairy room and tell them they need to do something or I would.

Ella

I saw this last night live via feed, and was disgusted. As a black woman myself, I felt like she was mocking me as well. I am hurt and angry at CBS.