Bobby Brown

Don't Ask, Don't Marry

7/16/2013 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

071613_bobby_tablet
Bobby Brown is pissed off his daughter Bobbi Kristina's fiancé Nick Gordon didn't ask him for her hand in marriage.

But honestly ... would YOU wanna ask "Bad Ass" Bobby that question?

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

Aafke

Asking permission to marry your daughter is old fashioned and sexist. Your daughter is not your property to give away anymore.

MIKE

This guy was just a sperm donor not a father, He is only around her to scrounge money.

Azi

At least we know where she gets the gap in her teeth from.

jack355

Hi THERE ,Are you single and looking for love and companionship? take a try~~RichŴoo.Coм~~is the best, largest and most successful millionaire dating site for singles seeking rich relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality.
so it’s safe and worth a try. Good luck with your search. gsdfgsdfg

stu

He did ask u Bobby but u were stone cold drunk.
If marrying ones adopted daughter is good enough for Woody Allen then let Bobbie Jean get busy w/ her bro.
IT ALL GOOD!

kitnplayn

Bobby Brown has some nerve expecting anyone to ask him to marry Bobbi Kristina, since he has been a chit father his entire life. Any man who beats his wife or chooses drugs over the best interests of his children, is nobody that deserves any role in the life decisions of those children. You might get away with playing the "addiction" card for pity from the brainwashed American public, but that's not me.

Sam

This guy was a terrible husband and father and leeched off of Whitney and now he wants to tell his daughter what to do???

Jay

IF my husband had asked my dad for my hand, I wouldn't have married him! My dad has no decision at all in my choice of husband, who I chose to marry was not my parents business or anyone else's for that matter. Follow your heart, ask permission of no one, again, it's no one business especially family! Luckily mine like my husband but if they hadn't I didn't care, moved far away anyway, lovely to be away from family!

Dover

I got in trouble for not asking my wife's father for her hand in marriage. I was 45 and she was 48. My Father in law was old fashioned to say the least. Loved him as my own father though, a great man.

Zarley

Where my $.

myopinion

It is his daughter regardless of what anyone has to say!

Choose Laughter

I can't see asking Papa Dearest the way to the 7-11 without it costed her money!!

laffnbear

What a petty complaint.
Asking for a woman's hand is an archaic tradition that deserves to die.

Vince

Don't worry as soon as she runs out of her mommas money from the estate he will be gone. It might even happen so fast they can get it annulled.

Tommy

The apple doesn't fall far from the "drug laden" tree.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments