'Sons of Anarchy' Villain

Wife Files for Divorce

8/8/2013 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0808_Adam-Arkin-Phyllis-Arkin-article
"Sons of Anarchy" villain Adam Arkin's wife has slammed the brakes on their marriage after nearly 15 years, TMZ has learned.

Phyllis Lyons filed the divorce docs in L.A. County Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences.

It was a very recent split -- the couple was married in 1998 and just separated on Monday. They have one 8-year-old son.

The property settlement is still up in the air, but Phyllis wants to block the court from awarding Adam spousal support. Adam's rep had no comment.

Fun fact: Adam is the son of Oscar-winning actor Alan Arkin from "Argo" and "Little Miss Sunshine."

0710_split_independent_stars_footer_v2

JBIZ

TMZ is really reaching to make this guy a celebrity if you are saying he is a star because he was only on season 2 of SOA (they are on 6 now) and thats it .

gayle1976

What??? The news about Karen Black's death hasn't hit TMZ yet?? WTF????????????

Nobrows

Sorry JBIZ. He has a long and wonderful acting career. Why would she have to pay him support?

Dmd8577

This guy was only on Season 2 of SOA and has not made an appearance since.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

The guy down the street from me is getting a divorce too.

Phil

I met 'D' list actor Adam Arkin. Frankly, he's a conceited prick who got his career because of his very talented (real star) daddy, as do many Hollywood insider child stars. Your 'Fun Fact" is the whole story, lol.

John

ACTRESS KAREN BLACK DIED TODAY. GET IT UP THERE.

Kabala

Elizabeth Moss is a Scientologist? I thought she was smart.

Jorge

All I have to say about this impending divorce is: "Another mother fvcking, t!ttie sucking, two ball b!tch, did not give a fvck about his or her vows to God and their marriage has bitten the dust. Their bad.

CJ

That is really too bad. I've seen him in many roles as well as in interviews associated with directing and acting in SOA. Wishing them both the best going forward.

b

Billy down the road skinned his elbow

NewVisionHotel

I've seen him speak on a few interviews of SOA. I admired him. I hope they can stay together forever. I do not want them to divorce so

Miss Red

Iv'e always had a crush on him. Call me Adam.

Azi

I remember him from something prior to and as well as Northern Exposure, plus Dale the Whale on "Monk". I've always felt he portrayed a good "quirky whack job" character.

NOT ELMO