Kendrick Lamar

Drops Nuclear Rap Bomb

Lindsay Lohan's a Pathetic, Porsche-Smasher

8/13/2013 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0813_kendrick-lamar_getty2
R.I.P. ... Kendrick Lamar just killed the game with a RUTHLESS verse on Big Sean's new track "Control" -- and nobody escaped his wrath ... not Drake, not A$AP Rocky, not Mac Miller, not even Lindsay Lohan.

There are no words to describe how nuclear this is. The rap game hasn't felt this kind of lyrical earthquake since ... we can't even remember ... and the Internet's on fire talking about it.

Bottom line: Kendrick's tired of the superficial BS in hip hop these days (cars, bitches, drugs) and he calls out his own friends for playing into the nonsense (Drake, A$AP, Mac, you name it).

The verse is a gold mine ... but the standout lyric is the unprovoked attack on Lindsay: "Mollies'll prolly turn these n****s to f***in' Lindsay Lohan / A bunch of rich ass white girls lookin' for parties/ Playin with Barbies, wreck the Porsche before you give 'em the car key."

Translation: the trappings of luxury (specifically drugs like Molly) are turning grown men into "a bunch of rich ass white girls" who act like children and take what they have for granted (Porsches). Kendrick's unsuspecting poster child ... Lindsay.

Now somebody please call an ambulance, or twelve. We got burn victims everywhere.

Here's the full uncensored track (WARNING: EXPLICIT LYRICS). FYI, Kendrick's verse starts at 2:58. Sorry Sean.

Audrey

Ok, I just have to be real here...I consider myself to be open-minded...but I just do NOT get this crap! I see no talent in it...and it sounds like gibberish! I can sense that the people who 'sing' it have confidence in themselves...but they are not doing anything that's impressive to me. I just don't get it, sorry.

Rhinosaur

Slow news day.

Brattus Rattus

Kendrick is one bad mutha fucccccka! LOVES HIM!

SunnyAutumn

call me a sell out, but I like Drake's rapping skills. I like Kendrick's mainstream rapping skills, as well. J. Cole, Chris Brown, 2-Chainz - top down.

billy pootons

who?

Fluffy

"... the standout lyric is unprovoked attack on Lindsay ..." What about BLOHAN's unprovoked vehicular attack on the entire state of California?

airgarcia

Anyone using a plural form of Molly should just stick to schwag filled blunts. These rappers wouldn't know real mawls and these fools are just popularizing it and the dealers are selling crap to any idiot who will buy it.

Don't hip hop our scene, man.

Livvie

Awww poor Aubrey Graham <--- that's how I will always refer to Drake. Rapper? puh-leez he's a lame Degrassi kid. Yeah, I bet growing up with affluent parents in Canada was though, rme.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Good. Drake should be knocked off his pedestal. His whiny, nasal sounding voice is so annoying. He has no "skills" sorry. He didn't "start from the bottom". The fact that a Degrasse star can make it as a "respected" rapper is embarrassing to the art. His wholw crew is an embarrassment. The lindsay part is well.. true. Lmfao.

eqvilim

tmz like most of hip hop, seems to be easily impressed.

Tony H.

I haven't heard somebody call out the brainlessness of hip-hop since Common back in the 90s. It's about time somebody told it like it is. I agree he's gotta lose the N word though if he wants his message to reverberate.

charles

I put this up as a comment for the cnn story, Judge rules NYC's stop-and-frisk policy unconstitutional

Barbara

Well, you just know Lohan is gonna sue

Celeb Gossip Addict

Holy crap Batman! Kendrick is finally getting some attention from mainstream media. This man put out the best CD of 2012 and didn't even get a Grammy nomination. Thank goodness he still went platinum without everyone knowing who he was. But now they know.

charles

I put up his song as a comment for cnn;s story, Judge rules NYC's stop-and-frisk policy unconstitutional