Kendrick Lamar

Drops Nuclear Rap Bomb

Lindsay Lohan's a Pathetic, Porsche-Smasher

8/13/2013 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0813_kendrick-lamar_getty2
R.I.P. ... Kendrick Lamar just killed the game with a RUTHLESS verse on Big Sean's new track "Control" -- and nobody escaped his wrath ... not Drake, not A$AP Rocky, not Mac Miller, not even Lindsay Lohan.

There are no words to describe how nuclear this is. The rap game hasn't felt this kind of lyrical earthquake since ... we can't even remember ... and the Internet's on fire talking about it.

Bottom line: Kendrick's tired of the superficial BS in hip hop these days (cars, bitches, drugs) and he calls out his own friends for playing into the nonsense (Drake, A$AP, Mac, you name it).

The verse is a gold mine ... but the standout lyric is the unprovoked attack on Lindsay: "Mollies'll prolly turn these n****s to f***in' Lindsay Lohan / A bunch of rich ass white girls lookin' for parties/ Playin with Barbies, wreck the Porsche before you give 'em the car key."

Translation: the trappings of luxury (specifically drugs like Molly) are turning grown men into "a bunch of rich ass white girls" who act like children and take what they have for granted (Porsches). Kendrick's unsuspecting poster child ... Lindsay.

Now somebody please call an ambulance, or twelve. We got burn victims everywhere.

Here's the full uncensored track (WARNING: EXPLICIT LYRICS). FYI, Kendrick's verse starts at 2:58. Sorry Sean.

mike

Pretty sad when you can't make a song without dissing someone else. This moron not even in the same class as Lindsay despite all her troubles. Is this what you have learned so far about the industry.

j.r.

people who are asking who he is probably havent heard of him because he just dropped his major label album late last year. before that though k.dot (kendrick lamar) has been tearing the rap game up in the underground scene. he has been in the game since he was 16 and has dropped some of the best mix tapes ever. O.D'd. and section 80, which the latter won him lyricist of the year award. people need to stop taking lyrics literal, read between the lines. songs like keishas song, ignorance is bliss, faith, wanna be heard, art of peer pressure, sing about me/dying of thirst are what made him the leading man in hip hop. he isnt a fad, or a "new" artist either. he has been doing this for a long time and has a huge following, its just more underground so of course alot of you wouldnt know who he is. and he isnt attacking any rap peers, **** he has worked with just about everyone of them. even had drake put a song on his album with kendricks verse only. j cole produced a couple of his songs and they have been rumored to be working on a project together. he is challenging them to step it up and not give in to what the mainstream audience and major record labels want, and that is to get away from what got them to this point and thats to talk about real life situations and not about how rich you are. its hip hop, so that will always be part of the culture, but theres more to be said than just that. if hip hop isnt for you then why ba*****, just move on and listen to what ever u listen to. country or heavy metal isnt for me, but that doesnt mean im gonna ba*****, specially not waste my time on an article about it.

john johnson

hey, i can't even lie, although the track may be sort of too little, too late, its definitely fire. this track was needed in music a long, long time ago.

Mr Bob Dobalina

I just listened to the song... I like all music. I think it's ok but nothing ground breaking here. I couldn't even make it to the 2 minute mark. I'm guilty of liking to much Dream Theater I guess... That should give me some thumbs down...

whitemencanjump

If you don't understand a culture its ok to bash it? I'm almost ashamed to be white. I don't like rap but some of them are really good like J cole and Nas. I'm not a fan of calling women bitches and the killing but if it's positive or entertaining I'm all for it

Ese13187

Kendrick is not the best, hes good but not the best......Soo much Underground Hip-Hop out there way better but no one hears about it only true underground listeners who spread words of these artist. Examples: Immortal Technique ghost writing for soo many people. Copywrite78 A.k.a Copywrite (That God Save The King Album is crazy good.) Jus listen to track called GSK and you tell me your Prospective on it. Another is R.A The Rugged Man. Just to name a few, you dont gotta diss no one to make good and real hip-hop

Ese13187

Ese13187

oBAMa

TMZ is wetting themselves because some guy just talked trash about people on a rap cd instead of having the courage to say it to their faces in person. TMZ is easily impressed by high school-ish drama.

Ricardo Marquez

Kendrcik who? Perkins? and Lamar?
TMZ also known as BET news

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

If Kanye and Nikki were drowning, which type of sandwich would you make?

deuces

Did no one here see 8 mile diss is where it all got started.

Carriejane

Untill he gets a some big $ and starts acting exactly like the people he's "dissing"..please. money corrupts all

Eric

This story is way off!!!! If you listen and have heard interviews its not a diss!!!!! Its like me calling my friends out in football to step the game up.

Reporters are the reason for the East and West coast beef back in the day :Biggie and 2Pac

DeeMaree

Dang I was saying all the way here, let tmz be reporting the video, let tmz be reporting the video...dang.