'Duck Dynasty' Stars

Answering the Call...

Of the Lord

9/5/2013 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

090613-duck-dynasty-launch
Winged animals don't stand a chance ... because the boys from "Duck Dynasty" have the Lord on their side ...  they're not afraid to yell it from the pulpit.

And the church said ... QUACK, QUACK!!

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

MC

Love the Robertsons, their Duck Dynasty story and the closeness of their family. They are strong Christians but don't shove it down anyone's throat. Entertaining and fun bunch. I'd much rather hang with the Robertsons than the Kardashians.

ketjo

TMZ you seem to have a problem with this....! Good honest God fearing people.......My oh My so different from the people you hang with ain't they ....like the Kartrashions and the Lowhans.....who have sold their souls to the Devil.........Honestly don't even go there ! .......You all really don't have a shred of respect for anyone ...do you ? .

Kelly

These guys are truly funny. It's a great show, I don't watch it on a regular basis because they are always out shooting animals ( yes I know it's their right and lifestyle I'm not insulting them for it) and most of it seems obviously staged IMO. I do understand however why it appeals to so many people. They all seem to have such a wonderful sense of humor and are obviously very family oriented. I never found a man with a beard attractive before ( well OK Santa Claus) but the Robertson men have made me rethink that! To know that they are also humble people who appreciate life and what has been given to them just adds to their likeability. I wish the family and their show the very best. We need more TV families like the Robertsons and less families like the Kardashians. They bring a little bit more class to reality TV.

6one9

Best show on t.v.!

Shaydie

These guys are beasts. Making money off animal cruelty and they're revered. If it's a dog or a cat it's abuse; if it's another animal it's "fun."

EnquirerLover

And that is why they are the number one show on TV!! They are blessed. Praise God they exsist !
Now what they need to do is team up with Tebow and the Duggards and take back Television from the Devil! They all need to partner up and create more show(s) that are inspirational! There is not enough morally conscious entertainment in the media.Even disney is a joke. And who knows Tebow and Jinger should date. I think they would be great together! God is good.

zelda

when I watch TV I want to be entertained, not watch somebody else's "reality". What happened to good shows like Seinfeld, Friends, Curb your Enthusiasm? TV sucks.

josie

Cracker Barrel were they have a sign in front of the restaurant that says they support are troops . But they don't give them a military discount. At lease the ones were I live.