Khloe to Lamar

Tweets True

I'm Dropping Your Name

9/28/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

092713_khloe_launch
Khloe Kardashian finally took a stand against Lamar Odom's crack habit and ... wait for it -- dropped his last name from her Twitter handle!

'Cause nothing says, "Peace the Hell out" in 2013 like a major Twit-diss.
TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

Carriejane

Jesus people, what's the big freaking deal ? When a woman gets dicorced she drops her husbands last name, from EVERYWHERE. its not immature, its not a publicity stunt,its divorce.

FlamingoKid

What is it that this nasty hog is famous for again? I just don't get it, she does nothing.

TigerFan

I just want to internet high five the dude wearing the "Geaux Tigers" t-shirt. Obviously, someone has excellent taste! :)

Gretel

Is this for real? How old is she? Who the hell but a teenager or an emotionally stunted moron would put such personal stuff out there for an audience? Come on ... really?

Kristinajp

Bummer..I was hoping for a happy ending with Lamar getting help.

joke

What a dumb ho

Kumbaya

I must commend Khloe for being super compassionate and considerate of Lamar, in light of his addiction and his infidelities. She is a fricken saint. What woman with red blood in her veins would be so tolerant? She waited a good amount of time before pulling the plug.

ltate

I wonder what her real nose looked like

tmz addict

Omg his new fetish

Crabby

ugly useless tw*t should go back to her given name, Klhoe Sasquatch Simpson

notalawyer

if you look at her photos as a child she has black features ... her "real" father was definitely Afro-american

LittleBIt

I'm really stunned that Lamar has gone off the rails the way he has. I didnt see this coming at all. I thought he was together with a good head on his shoulders. Very sorry for Khloe because she really loves him but enough's enough! Hope you kick the habit Lamar. You are really messing up your life and everything you had.

who-me

Khloe is fat with a soul patch.

hawkette10

Gee..that will teach him!......wow

npsconnie

This is so pathetic....how old is Khloe...12? She's acting like am immature idiot! How many people report every damn thing that goes on between them and their significant other? Isn't anything confidential anymore? Not unless you get off seeing pictures of yourself and reading your name in print every single day! No self esteem...just a media whore! Wish she would freakin grow up! So tired of the Khloe and Lamar circus.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments