Justin Bieber

I SHALL NOT WALK THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA

... Carry Me, Bitches

10/1/2013 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1001-justin-bieber-in-china-3
Like a real life King Joffrey, Justin Bieber ordered his goons to carry him up the Great Wall of China today ... and, lucky for us, someone took a picture.

Biebs is in the middle of a tour in Beijing -- and in between shows, he decided to check out one of his fellow wonders of the world.

But, alas, Bieber didn’t feel like stretching his royal legs (or he just wanted a goofy shot to post on his Instagram) ... so he chose to traverse the stone steps by the old “man-mule” method.

Kinda par for the course these days with Bieber. Still, we gotta ask ...

北京

I am a Chinese, according to the original author's words, it is not so exaggerated, he's just happy and bodyguards exchanges, took 20 meters

Jackie

Justin IS kinda like a modern day King Joffrey....except one major fact......HE'S NOT A KING...of anything...lol

EnquirerLover

Few things I see here. Either he stubbed his toe. Or they were going to pitch him over the wall. Or he couldnt keep up. This picture looks so stupid! Only an idiot would do this. So childish.

Marguerite

Reminds me of the Chappelle Show episode where he does the P Diddy skit and gets his body guards to carry him everywhere.

210GoSpurs

waiting for the day when breaking news announces justin beiber rushed to hospital with torn butthole after being ass raped by one of his massive black bodyguards....lol

PeaceLoveHazeee

I see big parenting fails through out al these comments. Why would anyone degrade an innocent guy seriously it isn't cute or funny. Leave Justin alone he pays his body gaurds to help him out if he wants carried who cares. Stop going ape **** over NOTHING. There's bigger things to worry about then Justin Bieber being carried. Smh ignorant judgmental hypocrites

Luigi Severus Fletcher-Bieber-Horan-Tomlinson

Tara

Im ashamed he is from Canada..Don't like knowing he is even from the same country as me. Can Beijing just keep him?

Peter Sc

The unemployment rate must be high. Otherwise, I wonder what he pays.

For the right price I would not mind carrying this weakling.

Mixhele

You are an idiot!! Grow up already!

Lahela

So when is D'Jango and Klaus going to show up, kill this candy Mofo and free all of these ignorant negroes he employs!?

Ry

Toss him to the Mongolians.

DENISE PESTICH

douchebag

Just My Opinion

How how pathetic. LOL
Does he think he is too good to walk? Even the Pope would try to walk that.

Just My Opinion

Jesus carried his own cross (after being beat), and this young able body guy can't walk that?