'Zero Dark Thirty' Star

The CRAZIEST Part of Navy SEAL Training Was ...

10/16/2013 2:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

101613_chris_pratt_launch_v2
Chris Pratt went through some real deal Navy SEAL training to prep for his role in "Zero Dark Thirty" -- climbing nets, crawling through sand, jumping over stuff -- but despite all the obstacles the actor tells us there's one part of the program that was particularly brutal.

Pratt -- who also stars on "Parks & Recreation" -- was out in NY yesterday when we talked about the legendary obstacle course at the Naval Amphibious Base Coronado near San Diego.

"I barely touched the tip of what these guys have to go through," Pratt says ... explaining that the REAL training program "helps to boil down the toughest mofos on the planet."

So, what task was the toughest for Pratt? Check out the clip.

Dead account Delete at will

Seems like a decent guy. after he was done being questioned he seemed to be wanting more questions actually and keep talking. Guess the camera guy only had a couple questions or saw someone more important to shoot. Will probably wait to see the movie till it comes out on tv.

Santo

He does seem like a really cool, down-to-earth guy. I'm looking forward to seeing him in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Dead account Delete at will

The O course doesn't look hard at all. A little tiring ya but not hard if your in decent shape. Personally I would love to have something like that near by to do. It looks really fun. I bet they usually time it and keep a record to see who can do it the fastest for bragging rights because I don't see how they would have a hard time with that.

What???

James Purefoy for the lead in 50 Shades of Gray!!!

drake

That was impressive!! I'm tired now.

Googie

Wow - my respects to anyone who can run that course non-stop like that guy. Read comment that the course didn't seem hard - LOL Show us your video if you survive it.

D. UK

I am sure that the real SEALs do it with full gear, helmet and rifle in the back! Quite tough then...

nof

Reminds me of Chris Farley's former work-out regimen when he was with SNL.

NOT ELMO

'Zero Dark Thirty'.......................I WANT JESSICA CHASTAIN

tripod

I went through several obstacle/stamina training courses during my early training as a Marine Officer. Anyone who looks at the video and says - not so tough.... I can guarantee they have never been there. It's exhausting.

TheBestHeEverHad

This movie was horrible.

Laine

Seriously, could he be nicer, more down-to-earth and gracious? He and his wife are both just unbelievably kind and genuine people. I adore them both! Chris is so hilarious on Parks...

Vote2012

This clown would not last one full day of real Seal training. I guess since he played one in the movies we are now suppose to believe he is a Navy Seal, and an expert in warfare? He might think he is a Seal but he looks like a duck to me.

Straight Talkin Texan

OMG! That obstacle course was insane! I would have been out on the first obstacle.

who dat

The guys commenting on here are internet warriors. They would be crying like a lil pus*y after 1/3 of that course.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments