Conrad Murray

Double Double Jeopardy

For First Meal After Jail

10/29/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

Conrad Murray
is a real glutton for punishment -- because just moments after leaving jail ... he choked down a gut-busting double-double hamburger from In-N-Out.

Guess he's okay with solitary, after all ... on a toilet.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

BLUE UGLY 💩

He looks like Uncle Ben now

*_* JUST A FRIEND *_*

!!! LOL !!!...I wonder what happened to him in lockup that he came out thinking about In-N-Out...Now I'm wondering if he ordered his double-cheeseburger animal-style with a vanilla-milk-shake...!!! TESTIFY !!!

NOT ELMO

I SMELL A DEAD MAN WALKING, WAIT UNTIL ONE OF THE HARDCORE MJ FANS FIND HIM OUT ON THE STREETS.............IT'S GAME OVER

The Real JJ

He came out looking like Fredrick Douglas.

Jackie Marquez

I hate I'm.. But he looks so sad. I'm sad now /.\

Jackie Marquez

\/ **hate him

mj fan forever

Prison rape and consensual sex joke I wouldn't be surprised at all he is sex-obsessed and since he couldn't whoring, aside from being a disgusting murderer!!!

bart

Dude should still be in prison. He should never never be allowed to practice medicine in any state.

kr0nic

Did he eat it all? Did he get indigestion? Did he leave a tip? Did he go home and brush his teeth? Thanks TMZ for keeping us up to date.

KicksandGiggles

He reminds me of Mr.Grinch and that is not a compliment.

alex

In-and-out? Oh my

Knight

So I'll go out on a limb here and say they are both at fault. MJ for being a druggy and Conrad for giving MJ a lethal dose of drugs. If it wasn't for MJ being a druggy he wouldn't be dead and Conrad would have just killed someone else that wasn't important enough to make the news.

Heather

Never agreed this man should of went to prison. I do believe he should of had his medical license takin' away but never have went to prison for it!

Just My Opinion

A $#!^^in I Will Go.. A $#!^^in I will go..
Hi-Ho The Merry O.. A $#!^^in I Will Go!!!

Pegasus

KILL Conrad Murray!’: MJ Death Doc At Center Of Cyberspace Death Threats

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 @ 10:36AM | By radarstaff

conrad-murray-kill-death-threats-internet

Conrad Murray was released from prison in Los Angeles at 12:01 am today. But he’s not a free man. Michael Jackson fans have rallied online against the man who killed their idol, warning him that they plan to make his life a living hell, and with some even threatening to get revenge by killing him!

“He f***ing killed my idol!” user @kidrauhldk wrote on Twitter. “How the f*ck can they just release him. I’ll f***ing find Conrad Murray, and I’ll f***ing kill him.”

PHOTOS: Shocking Evidence Found In Michael Jackson’s Bedroom

Toni Sanchez, @Tsbcn, chimed in, “Can anyone kill f***ing Conrad Murray please? Thank you in advance!”

Still more MJ fans aired disturbing threats:

Despite the death threats, Murray was spotted out in the open enjoying a burger at In ‘N’ Out on Monday.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

What’s next? On Friday, Murray filed paperwork to have his medical license reinstated in Texas, but RadarOnline.com reported that the L.A. D.A.’s office will attempt to block that from happening.

Murray had been sentenced to four years in jail for the involuntary manslaughter of Jackson. He received time off for good behavior.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments