'Color Me Badd' Singer

Still Badd

But Way Bigger

11/23/2013 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

112413_colormebadd_launch
"Color Me Badd" singer Bryan Abrams is barely recognizable these days, thanks to several dozen added lbs -- but before ya feel too sorry for BA ... he's also a repeat domestic violence offender.

Yeah, no one's sexing him up anymore.

tmz_on_tv

LDB

for the love of god, lay off the mountain dew and doritos

Ron Fing Swanson

Whoa did he eat another person.

BB not bb

That reporter lost some weight. Now she feels free to call someone else ugly for being fat. People don't have much sympathy for others who fall into hard times in life. He has a hip replacement and a long criminal record. I don't think it is very funny.

Do all these people think that one day they won't have to walk with a walker or won't be accused of something they did or didn't do?

To go from being idolized to being despised has to be very hard. Maybe people could show some sympathy and humility rather than rubbing someone's face in the dirt.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

What's with the walker? And the weight gain?

mak920

Antipsychotic medication will cause weight gain like this. He is still a young guy. Sad.

Hankster

WOW .. I was shocked to see that dude in that walker too! I really liked his songs and I must admit, I had his hairstyles. Its sorta makes you think how the other" color me badd" guys look like now! yikes

Kevin

Some of the time you're on the up, some of the time you're on the down.

Kevin

I can't believe it's 2013 and I'm still reading about Color Me Badd.

Yes, I'm That Leah

Even if he lost just 20 pounds, his knees and hip would feel better. I hope he's in physical therapy. Water exercise might be the ticket.

My cousin used to date this guy. He does have issues.....

Ben187ya

I'm so glad your my girl I'll do anything for you I'll call you every night and eat everything too...

CyndiChainsaW

OMG. Just wow

Zqueen

WHAT THE FISH DID HE EAT HIS PAETNER

Double Bubble

This lard ass will probably end up on Dancing With The Stars... lol just kidding...fat f*ck...

BerbaGirl

I want to know what happened in court. She said he was there for assaulting his girlfriend, and that he has a hisrory. This piece of crap needs to be put away for a long time.

South Beach

Anyone who doesn't believe in karma needs to check this out....He has to get up everyday and try to not look in the mirror when he somehow manages to stuff his fat azz into the shower. That's AWESOME!

To go from being pretty hot to SO, SO disgusting in appearance, not to mention everything else.

May he live a LONG, long life to enjoy that every, single day.

I'm dedicating this to my abusive ex..same exact story. Karma is so wonderful, particularly when one is around to see it go down.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments