Joe Biden

Obama and I Don't Exchange Xmas Gifts

12/12/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121213_joe_biden_launch_wm
There is a special holiday policy in the White House ... the President and the Vice President DO NOT exchange Christmas gifts, at least that's what VP Joe Biden tells TMZ (yes, TMZ!).

Biden dropped the info while on Capitol Hill yesterday ... telling us all about the special gift treaty he arranged with President Barack Obama -- "We exchange birthday gifts, we don't exchange Christmas gifts."

Biden was quick to point out, "He gave me a GREAT birthday gift!"

The Veep acknowledged it's really tough to shop for the most powerful man on the planet ... but they usually give each other something that has to do with golf.

Check out the clip -- Joe tells us what he got Obama ... and what Obama got him.

As for why TMZ was on Capitol Hill ... sorry, that's classified.

Mumra the Ever Living

No doubt there will be ass holes here who will equate that with the President of the United States not being a Christian.

Gretel

Since adulthood I don't exchange Christmas gifts with any of my lifelong friends. That doesn't mean I'm a subversive or anything ... does it?? Joe Biden grew up in the same neighborhood I did. Not that that means anything, but I just thought I toss that fact out there.

FUT THE SHUCK UP

What does this clown do all day?

Vote2012

I am surprised Biden even remembers it is Christmas the guy reminds me of my drunk uncle Joe. He is an embarrassment to this country, he is why we need term limits on all government hacks.

jason

Obama got Joe a brain and Odumbo got a New teleprompter from Joe!!

FUT THE SHUCK UP

Obama & Biden... DUMB & DUMBERER

j

We do know that they share terrible ideas for America.

elpablo

Also, Muslims do not celebrate Christmas.

w

Obama doesn't believe in Christmas that's why, and most powerful?, how about most destructive.

intrigued

That's great to see him humble, talking about regular things.

PAmom

Obama is Muslim but even if he was a true Christian, is it really a big deal if adults don't exchange gifts? I don't give gifts to even my close friends. It's never even come up that we don't exchange gifts.

billybob

"We exchange birthday gifts". O.K. then give us the names and some pics of that hoes, we have a right to know it, because we pay it!

Barry Soetoro

Obama is just a puppet for the globalist and world banks. He doesn't like American traditions.

bill_leslie

Of course they don't because Muslims (Obama) don't celebrate Christmas.

Anonymous

I am pretty sure it is because Obama told Joe the first year that they would exchange gifts, and Joe bought Obama a really nice present, but Obama didn't get Joe anything.
Joe asked Obama why since he told him he would buy a gift too, and Obama told him: "You don't know this about me yet, but I lie...A LOT!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments