Ke$ha

In Rehab

For Eating Disorder

1/3/2014 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-kesha-tmz
Ke$ha has gone to rehab for an eating disorder ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the singer tell TMZ ... she's at Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same place Demi Lovato went for her issues.

We're told the singer -- who's a vegetarian -- was admitted early this morning.

0103-kesha-now-then
Ke$ha tells TMZ, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice.  I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."

In Ke$ha's recent music video with Pitbull -- for the song, "Timber" -- she looks discernibly thinner.

0103_kesha_gallery_launch_sub

mezuyaf

Yuck.

billy

She looks a hot mess

Laurin

Please...she doesn't have an ED.

BobbyC

If you drink your piss, you'll feel like ****.

It's science.

laurenf

some of the comments posted on here are disgusting! just because she isn't afraid to be different to all the other boring artists in the charts.... get a grip. she is an idol to all girls, showing them not to be afraid to be themselves. it's a good thing she has got herself help for her issue! but of course, all you shallow minded people will still find things to pick at.

InRecovery

Please don't publicize where people are in recovery. Please. They are only trying to get better.

Seriously, TMZ, PLEASE.

Daron

To many twinkles Ke$ha???

MGFunk

Her music sucks but I've seen her show and saw some interviews. She actually seems like a nice kid. Props to her for being so brave and I wish her nothing but the best!!

InRecovery

Dear #TMZ,
Please don't publicize where people are seeking recovery. I know this is how you make your money, but try and have some boundaries. Come on now.

They are just trying to better themselves. It's hard enough without the media and I can't fathom doing it underneath the microscope.

Media ethics 101, just sayin'.

sloanmorganbrooks

Who and she needs to color the gross stringy hair how are these non pretty people in hollywood land

YouDontSay

For what? Drinking your own pee? Poo? Girl you have bigger Issues.

Jay W.

Let's not discriminate. She'd be good thick or thin.

daneeechan

Here in the real world we call that a coke habit, Not the Press released eating disorder. Get it right for once, I can't get made fun of anymore at the lunch table for wrong info from this website. Geez tmz come on.

InfamosA

Her physique in that 2011 photo is odd for someone her age. She should work out and get toned, not lose weight.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I'm sure the response she got to that 2011 pic didn't help her confidence. It's a shame the pressure that celebs are under to be perfect and pass the pressure on to regular people through mass media. Good luck Kesha!