Stars and Scars

You Be the Judge

2/15/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0214-9pole-tmz
Simon Cowell's baby will be wearing plunging Ts before you know it ... and Bruce Jenner no longer wants to keep up with the Kardashians.  So we gotta ask ...

NOT ELMO

ELLEN PAGE COMING OUT AS GAY / LESBIAN IS NOT SMART, ELLEN PAGE SHOULD'VE CAME OUT AS BISEXUAL, MANY CELEBRITIES HAVE CAME OUT AS BISEXUAL AND SOME MAYBE ARE REALLY LESBIANS AND THEY STILL KEEP GETTING PLENTY OF WORK, I'M SURE IF FOR EXAMPLE JENNIFER LAWRENCE, EMMA STONE, NATALIE PORTMAN, AMY ADAMS, EMMA WATSON, ANNE HATHAWAY OR SCARLETT JOHANSSON CAME OUT FOR EXAMPLE AS GAY / LESBIANS THEY ALL WOULD LOSE MANY MANY ACTING JOBS BUT NOT SO MUCH IF THEY CAME OUT AS BISEXUAL. ---------- IF YOU ARE IN SHOW BUSINESS / HOLLYWOOD AND YOU ARE GAY / LESBIAN THEN BISEXUAL IS THE SMART WAY YOU SHOULD COME OUT .------- ANYWAYS I WILL SUPPORT ELLEN PAGE IN X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST THIS MAY...

Cally

NOT ELMO

USA PRESIDENT OBAMA IS A GOOD MAN BUT (THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT AKA OBAMACARE) IS MAKING BUSINESSES FIRE PEOPLE OR REDUCE EMPLOYEES HOURS TO 29 HOURS OR LESS PER WEEK AND WE DON'T NEED THAT, WE NEED FOR OUR AMERICAN MEDICAL NEEDS (THE UNITED STATES NATIONAL HEALTH CARE ACT) THAT COVERS EVERY SINGLE PERSON PLUS SAVES USA OVER $35O BILLION DOLLAR$ EACH YEAR. -------- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Health_Care_Act

NOT ELMO

SHIA LABEOUF CAN'T TAKE THE FACT THAT TRANSFORMERS 4 IN 3D WILL BE THE BEST EVER AND HE IS NOT IN IT......................LIVE AND LEARN SHIA!

NOT ELMO

BRUCE JENNER IS A GENTLE TRANNY IN THE MAKING, GREAT PERSON....

NOT ELMO

KHLOE KARTRASHIAN IS THE ONLY KARTRASHIAN I DO LIKE AND I BELIEVE KHLOE CAN DO MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN THE GAME..................KHLOE NEEDS TO UP HER STANDARDS

copco777

Some people seem hopeless, but I think Bieber has a real shot at turning things around. I'm going to pray for him and see if I can help instead of just criticizing him.

coldmolasses

Love the Christina question lol

erkg

just 'deserts' or just 'desserts'?

Calico

The Christina option made me LOL - I needed that laugh!
Thanks!

Relax

BTW TMZ staff that's not how you spell dessert

Rachael

ONE THIRD of these questions is a Kardashian question. A nothing-interesting question, about a total overweight nobody. TMZ: PAID for by the Kardashian PR machine.

phamdung911

I am so with TMZ on this one ... that whole Katy Perry stripper thing was definitely not Just Mountains, Just Rivers, Just Cities or those things, it was definitely Just Deserts.http://mapp.vn/phan-mem-photoshop-cho-android/

phamdung911

MrHarryBawls2016

Simon Cowell= its like having a gay Alan Thicke judge your music.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments