Simon Cowell

I Idolize My New Son

2/16/2014 11:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0216-simon-twitter-02Simon Cowell has a male in his life that is actually showing more chest than him -- and his name is Eric.

It's a pretty shocking sight for a man who by all accounts has avoided parenthood for 54 years.

Simon boasted how handsome his son is, adding, "I never knew how much love and pride I would feel."

Simon, Lauren Silverman and 2-day-old Eric posed for the pic in the NYC hospital where the kid was born.

So how do you feel today ... looking at a 2-day-old kid who will never have to work a day in his life?

0214_simon_lauren_proud_parents_footer

bring back recent posts

I hope the child gets too celebrate with Easter Bunny and Santa Clause!

August

A child born out of LYING, CHEATING, ADULTERY, and SIN is NEVER a good start....

Patch Eye Punk

That poor baby will grow up to be a prick. Just like his daddy.

taz

He's very cute. Looks like he has Simon's hair.

porkchop

What a beautiful picture!

Sonny

Is she divorced yet?

jim

jesus, you see a newborn baby just born and your first thought is about his finances and jealousy? you people have serious issues and should go talk about them with someone.

Ginger

Bloodtest

Kim

Am I missing something? I see a beautiful child born via adultery and into a sinful family. It is almost scary to see how content Laura seems to be. It is like she is saying, look I gave u want u wanted so now it is time for u to give me what I want. Wow this is sick. I would never ever want my only precious child born via these cir***stances.

susiecreamcheese

I like Simon and I think he will be a good father.

Ginger

Simone does love tho gold diggers

JLS

I feel great about this baby. It certainly isn't any baby's choice who to be born to! TMZ can be so nasty!

Lori

The baby is trying to grab Simon's shirt... saying, "Dad, I think it will fit me better!" LOL.

Coupe09

Wow picture to the public already simon -__-

Keyser Söze

Eric, don't want to pick on you, kid, you being all of 48hrs old, but, just to very clear about it: you're a genuinely bastard born out of cuckolding.

Dude, I really hope you came to be with a winning personality, cause, if you're the least bit unlikable (like, say, your parents), kids are going to DESTROY you.

Yeah, all the money in the world, but already a very easy target for other rich kids in preschool. So that and other obvious reasons, be glad you're not Eric Cowell.