TMZ Live

Simon Cowell

Babies CAN Sunbathe!

2/24/2014 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022514_tmzlive

Simon Cowell's baby boy is living the life ... lounging on the beach, soaking up the rays -- only problem is that's not recommended for 10-day old babies. Is Simon being selfish ... or just being a first time dad who's learning as he goes?

Plus, Justin Bieber's set to tell the Miami prosecutor to go kick rocks -- he's turning down their plea deal offer in the DUI case ... because he's not down for random drug testing. Should Justin take the deal?

And, Sam Worthington arrested for fighting with a photographer -- but the big question ... did the photog really kick Sam's girlfriend first?

101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

101713_tmzlive_playbyplay_button

(0:00) Simon Cowell takes his newborn out on the beach in Miami -- and a lot of people are saying it's too soon.
(6:00) Justin Bieber says no way will he be drug tested.
(10:00) Sam Worthington fights a photographer -- but claims the photog hit his girlfriend first.
(15:00) Party Down South star arrested for allegedly stealing a woman's credit card out of her car and then hitting the bar.
(18:00) "Mad Money" host Jim Cramer joins us to talk about why he's bussing tables now ... and it's not what you think.
(24:00) Chris Brown is an anger management graduate.
(29:00) Ludacris -- is his ploy to pay less child support real?
(32:00) Miley Cyrus drinks a fan's beer. Worse for Miley ... or the guy who drinks after her?
(36:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Mel Gibson -- smiling ... and we think we know why!

KARMA K

Harvey,PLEASE fire Raquel,she has diarrhea of the mouth!

Chucky Mapoo

Old Skyper has motivated me to stop watching TMZ... that can't be my future

D-INCARNATION

I hate this new sing in BS

Chucky Mapoo

Raquel's voice, let alone her face, makes my stomach turn.

Jordan

Three times for Chris Brown for Anger Management. TMZ Forgets that Chris was Sentenced to Anger Management originally for beating Rihanna. then 2 weeks he gets Kicked out and now a third time for a Second Graduation.

Chucky Mapoo

Whoa, Raquel!... How dare you invoke Rocket Science when you can't even speak?

Chucky Mapoo

When someone speaks against Raquel's idols, she reacts as if someone gave her baby Franzia Boxed Wine instead of an Olde English 40

GossipJunkie

Raquel makes my ears bleed. Please take her off camera. I'm begging you!

KARMA K

HARVEY , wtf,why do you always let that fat ass loser Raquel erase our messages! If we can't say how we feel, then you're an ass hole.what about hate mail? That ghetto bitch erases my messages all the time,and it has to be her,because even your employees don't like her! I hope people will stop coming to this site if your going to allow that sh.t! Thank you ,not really ass!

KARMA K

julie

It's good for babies to get a little sun. when my babies were 2 ans 3 days old they had thrush. No matter how much I cleaned my nipples (they were breast feed) they still got it. So the Dr said put they in the sun and that would help. they cried all the time , never slept, and were just miserable. But putting them out side under this big tree we have with in 4 days they were better. And although they were new babies we really enjoyed our time and that tree.

julie

Damn Harvey are you the boss or is Rachel. Get that racist out of there and get Max back. At least with him we had something good to look at.

ibbaby

I wonder how long it will be before he retires her from his presence. He is, regardless of his cash flow, rather low class.