You'll Never Guess

Who's So Vein?

2/26/2014 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0226_feet_guess_who_launchCan you guess which celeb showed off these ferocious feet while being photographed for the debut of her signature new shoe line today in New York?

Try spending a day in her shoes...

KNB

Miley Cyrus in a few years?

Shawn

The foot on the right looks like her face.

MrsTimberlake

Sweet lawd! Oouch!

Jaderyb

Wow so many ignorant people! She's aged wonderfully and she's gorgeous, anyone saying otherwise must not have gotten that luxury. Also people have veins in their feet? Big whoop..

Ginger

She a admitted she ruined her feet from years of designer shoes

WME2KS

I guessed Donatella Versace on this one on tmz live. Nasty feet on a nasty chick shes SJP is ugly and her feet are ugly.

Linda3223

She needs to see a plastic surgeon ASAP!!

princessavenger

SJP trained in ballet. I'm sure ballet, en pointe, contributed to the veins as the entire body weight is supported by toes. Not just walking, but doing jumps/athletics. The body, & proper circulation, is NOT designed for this-hours at a 90 degree angle to normal foot placement.
No wonder the veins in her feet became swollen.
She probably was only able to wear heels for so long playing Carrie (& being a 'fashion icon') b/c of her ballet training. My friend in HS showed me her feet after ballet, they were torn up. If my feet had those wounds I would not be able to walk. She said when you learn en pointe your feet bleed, you get used to it. The toes on the pointe shoes are hard as bricks, even with lambswool or padding your feet will hurt/bleed & you just get used to it.

I'm sure SJP was able to keep wearing those heels so long for 12+ hr shooting days b/c of her dance training. Even if you HAVE TO for the character, most of us would start to limp.

Applehead

Why do you post pictures that ask questions, and then never answer them?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4