TMZ Live

Ex-Wrestler Buff Bagwell

Goes Pro in Hooking

3/5/2014 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0306-tmzlive-launch

Ex pro wrestling champ Buff Bagwell's jumped into the world of pro sex -- he's a real life gigolo now ... even though he's married. How did he make that move ... and how could his wife be cool with it??

Plus, is Taylor Swift a professional pusher? She just made a new Diet Coke commercial that a lot of people think is packed with obvious drug references. Is Taylor in on the joke, or an unwitting victim?

And, Bar Refaeli posts a photo of herself without makeup -- is she the ultimate humble bragger?

101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

101713_tmzlive_playbyplay_button

(0:00) Former wrestler Buff Bagwell is now a gigolo -- despite being married ... he joins us to explain how that works.
(5:00) "Real Housewives" stars Teresa and Joe Guidice don't wanna go to prison at the same time.
(10:00) Taylor Swift's Diet Coke controversy.
(14:00) Justin Bieber's penis causing problems for police in Miami.
(18:00) Kid Cudi joins us to explain how he stopped drinking -- but replaced it with something else.
(24:00) Bar Refaeli's no makeup pic pisses some people off.
(29:00) The Kardashian's house on the show isn't the one they really live in.
(32:00) Wiz Khalifa's wife Amber Rose lets a fan grab her ass.
(36:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Time to read your hate mail!

D-INCARNATION

He does take it in............

Deviant

I'm seriously a coca cola addict. I usually only have it once a day, but I must have it everyday. I understand Harvey, you will be my mentor to quit coke. Sad life. :(

Wow ...

Oh come on TMZ, the police station is releasing the footage because they have you guys calling along with countless other media outlets and asking for it.

D-INCARNATION

Kal Penn

Wow ...

I didn't read the article re the K house. But if I had millions to buy the house I would, just to cause a hiccup for the fame whores. I know, it isn't classy of me. Sorry, I too am far from perfect.

Wow ...

God forbid the woman enjoy her time and relax. Bar is beautiful, don't hate.

Wow ...

lmao Harvey, a selfie is not candid. They take countless photos then decide which one is best. Then they add filters and touch ups. It really is more like a photo shoot. I've witnessed the selfie in action tooooo many times.

D-INCARNATION

Iredell st

D-INCARNATION

KnuckleDragger

Skyper only has one eye!

KnuckleDragger

Teresa Giudice: If her eyes were any farther apart she'd be a fish!