TMZ Live

Katy Perry & Riff Raff

Post-Hookup Bragging

3/26/2014 9:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-tmz-live-01

Katy Perry's rebound after John Mayer -- Riff Raff?!!? Strange as it sounds ... we got the rapper talking all about his night with Katy -- but who brags about hooking up with one chick WHILE there's a different chick grinding on your crotch? Riff Raff, of course.

Plus, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's split has definitely been a long time coming -- and we have the proof in a real estate deal gone wrong. Did Gwyn shut down Chris' plan to move out a year ago?

And, Charlie Sheen joins us -- he's mounting a full offensive against John Mayer over the singer's watch lawsuit ... and it gets nasty.

101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

KARMA K

Raquel,you the the joke.

static

If Katy Perry would do Russell Brand she'd do anybody.

STRAY

Katy's vag is seeming more and more like a sewer.

brad

Folks, Katy jokes around a LOT. Lots of pop stars have said stuff just to get some attention and shock people a little. I'm sure she laughs privately when people believe some of the BS she jokes around about. Katy said yes to a marriage proposal from Niall Horan from "One Direction" a few months ago. I don't believe Katy is doing the horizontal mambo with "Riff Raff" any more than she's going to marry Niall.

After watching video of this guy "Riff Raff" I'd be shocked if Katy slept with him. Katy has said she likes smart guys ... probably guys who are tall and "packing" too. Her ex-husband Russell and John Mayer are both intelligent, fairly educated guys. They're both "notorious lotharios" though like the UK tabloids call them.

I'm not sure why Katy keeps going after guys like that. I think she really does think she can change them. I think she likes to rebel against the kind of things that she grew up with too. She's the daughter of strict Pentecostal preachers.

KatyGhost

That story is a beard. I know because I am Katy's Ghost. We have been getting to know each other a while now. That and many other sub stories are smoke and mirrors. Seek the truth!