Selena Gomez

Drops Millions on Anti-Bieber Mansion

3/29/2014 12:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328-selena-gomez-house-bing-getty-01Selena Gomez is the proud new owner of an anti-Bieber fortress, TMZ has learned.

Real estate sources tell TMZ, the deal closed last week -- Selena threw down roughly $3 million for a 5-bedroom 7,200 sq. ft. Calabasas mansion, located minutes away from the Kardashian empire in Hidden Hills (great for lunch dates with Kendall Jenner).

We're told Selena didn't have many demands while house shopping -- but she refused to budge on one thing ... the home could NOT be in The Oaks ... aka Justin Bieber's old hood.

Lucky for her, Bieber has since become a non-issue -- kid moved his 65-pound ass to Atlanta earlier this month.

BLUE UGLY 💩

What exactly is she famous for besides being Bieber's beard?

Chrissie Poonks

Calabasas and Hidden Hills are extremely different places... Different counties even.

shakedoggy

she n beeber represent mr n mrs amerika in evry way possibull. troo patriots!

Kobe_No_Means_No

Ugh, can't stand her face... everything all squished together. I understand the need to be multi-cultural and all, but come on let's be real. Can we get less news about her and Rianna and more news about beauties like Miranda Kerr and Blake Lively?

TeamBreezy

I'm pretty sure she still lives in her tarzana home that I live 2 minutes away driving and 10 minute walking distance from. I'll never forget how shocked I was when I found out she was/is my neighbor. If she bought a bigger house, good for her! But if not, its cool knowing I have an A-lister as a neighbor of mine

Sharon-lee

Ha ha "65" lb ass!!!

andrewlala

Whoa.. the writer of this article is bitter.. did the biebs not sign an autograph for u? Biebs is too nice to tmz.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Why didn't she just move back to Mexico where she came from? She'd be happier with her own kind.

Macc 6400

I just wanna meet Selena Gomez one time. I guarantee she'd be my girl in 5 minutes. No way in hell she could resist the charm.

Rachael

TMZ, YOU SOCK! You have to mention Ms NOBODY Kendal Jenner when you're talking about a house of a real star, someone who works for a living and is famous for TALENT, instead of someone who PAYS you to mention them all the EFFEN TIME. WHY DONT YOU PUT A HEADER ON YOUR SITE THAT SAYS "THIS IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT" You are as bad as the Lard Cow Kardashians, with your gutter whoring for pay and attention.

TuxThePenguin

I see the weekend "B-team" is struggling for news today...

christy

Pretty house!!! But why does a young single girl her age who is NEVER home, always travel need such a large home??? Does not make any sense whatsoever. Unless she's going to be like Justin and move her crew in so they can mooch off her.

bart

I need to become a real estate agent in Calabasas. The area has sure built up the mega mansion thing plus these celebs pay top dollar in cash which means high commission fees.

bart

One other thing how does a young woman like that make so much money for so little talent. It is amazing how bad of a singer she is. Have you ever listen to her sing live. Off key is one word to describe it. I would guess auto tune is used when she records. Once here teen fan base grows up then what.

jdranetz

I'm thinking Bieber manipulated her into getting the place. So he could stay there. He would not have wanted "The Oaks", because his former neighbors hate him, and would see him run off with restraining orders.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments