« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ultimate Warrior

His Ass-Kicking Spirit Lives On

4/9/2014 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

040914_tv_ultimate_warrior_launch
The Ultimate Warrior was the most mulleted, most face-painted wrestler to ever step in the squared circle -- so, we're honoring him with a TMZ tribute.

Warning: If you're Arsenio Hall ... don't watch this. Might trigger flashbacks.

Bar Refaeli Commercial Banned

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

OhWell

Roid Rage.

HRH Prince Michael

Correction: He's clothes-lining FOR God now.

The Reality? The Business -for YEARS- never gave him his due respect.
For YEARS, his sheer intensity, innovation, and individuality was openly mocked by greedy and wicked industry-insiders.
Now, they'll all make kind-words and speak in glowing
terms, when -by his own account- he was mostly left
alone in locker-rooms , because of his radically
Truthful way. Seriously, he would not even have a single "performer", to induct him into the "Hall of Fame".

Dencore

Gonna get big and strong...

Yea sure09

Ultimate warrior was a little before my day but any hero of cm punk's is a hero of mine. RIP warrior

fandinomia

Show some damn respect you little dip sh*ts, failing at trying to be funny.. this is the ultimate warrior. You all are only keyboard warriors. RIP.. before my time but grew up watching wwf and respect the entertainment and love of the "sport".

Toilethead

Why are you giving far more coverage to this phoney than Mickey Rooney?

truckproductions

yeah keep praising these morons enabling their roid habits that kill them.. be proud of your ignorance!

guerrero329

Demolition had more face paint and 123 kid had me mullet

Mike

Steroids = heart damage. No mystery here

Ferndog68

I remember persey Pringle managing the dingo warrior in wccw . Then they both went to wwf. Some might know what I'm talking about

Staas8280

Glad the bridge was rebuilt to the WWE before he passed. Man part of my childhood died with him. RIP Warrior!

Hans Gruber

He was one of the biggest stars in WWF. A favorite of wrestling fans in my generation. It's good to see he received his send off at wrestlemania into the hall of fame. Many of the wrestlers thought their fans forgot about them during their long absence.

It was good he was recognized again for the kids today who didn't get to see him in action in the 90's.

There's a problem here

I haven't watched "pro" wrestling for many years but I watched the video of him at whatever event he was appearing in and I can't believe everyone just let him go on like nothing was wrong. He was with his wife in a hotel, did she not see he was dying? I didn't even know him and it was pretty damn obvious even to me.

DownSouth

Eat she yit, TMZ. This guy was true blue, all heart, and a warrior. It pisses you off so bad, because you can't disparage him.

dan