Kate Upton

Of Course I Love My Body

I'm Hot, You Idiots

4/16/2014 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0416_kate_upton_twitter
This is fantastic: Kate Upton -- one of the hottest women in the world -- has bravely taken it upon herself to dispel crazy reports she's insecure about her body ... insisting she loves every inch of her flawless physique.

The Sun newspaper ran a story over the weekend purporting to quote Kate, who allegedly said, "I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life." But Kate now insists she never said that.

She just tweeted, "Unfortunately, what was said about my body is completely made up to try and drum up controversy where there is none. Like every woman, I have moments of insecurity, but I love and am proud of my body -- every part of it -- and wouldn't change a thing."

That's right. Kate Upton wouldn't change a thing about her body. Imagine that.

0416_kate_upton_sexy_instagram_twitter_photos_footer

Machelle

One of the hottest women in the world? Negro please! She isn't even the hottest woman on her street. Y'all forever exaggerating.

Mark Flores

If Kate is fat... what will be the term to describe you all fat uncle ****ers?

Surfgirl

Sorry boo but u only got big bobbies...not hating but u aint got no Waist & no ass....

PureRadiance

Oh Katie, go hug your mirror!

Yea sure09

I think kate is beautiful and anyone that calls her fat must be retarded. Just bc she has big boobs it doesnt make her fat all those skinny a$$ girls that call her fat are jealous. This is coming from another girl who isnt fat but has big boobs. Nothing but respect for her. Having big boobs is more painful and inconvenient than u might think.https://edit.yahoo.com/mforgot

Ron Fing Swanson

She should just flash them puppies.

Dirtysanchez

She's beautiful and i would smash

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I bet her boyfriend is tit-f*cking her right now. Hot!

Chicagojaz

This woman is hot. I'm a woman and I would love to play with her and my bf :)

ima toole

Reports TMZ perpetuated. You guys suck at reporting. Hope Kaepernick sues TMZleez.

Waka Waka Waka

She ain't THAT Good looking. There's way more prettier woman all day long in Hermosa

paul a.

I dont know. I need to do more research before I can form an opinion. Im more of a hands-on kind of researcher, so Katie, pls make yourself available.....

kellie bond

She's gorgeous. Why all the negative comments? Oh yeah, I forgot, JEALOUSY!

Biebersgranny

SO MANY HATERS.... She is no fitness body type but I really love her curves and this is what Hollywood should be enamored about not the anorexic types...

Shes hot and her face is pretty!

Women wanna be her and they cant so they hate, and men wanna bang her and cant so they hate. Funny

Daniel Hilario Jaramillo

she is absolutely breath takingly beautiful. Every one else that talks down are haters

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments