TMZ LIVE

• Rapper Cuts Off His Penis
  • 'X-Men' Director Sued for Allegedly Molesting Teen
  • Celeb Sex Tape Causes a Shower Rod Sales Boom
  • 'Housewife' Takes Most Glamorous Mug Shot EVER
101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

EatMe

When I was 14, I was present when 2 of my friends were raped, different friends on different occasions. In both situations, everyone at the party was drunk, and many people were present. Neither girl 'looked' like what we would expect a rape to look like, and people didn`t really watch them too closely because watching would make you seem too pervy. Only after the incidents did my friends share what happened. Its amazingly easily to force yourself on drunk teenagers. Many of them freeze and don`t scream or fight due to fear. So, it is very possible that this kid`s account of the pool party is true, This kind of sh*t happens all the time, unfortunately.

D-INCARNATION

Can't say Johnston doesn't have balls....

Tazz

You cannot put a mechanical penis on someone. For people going through transgender reassignment they take the vagina "lips" and cut them off and form it into a penis. For a penis into a vagina they slice it in half and make them into lips.

Skit

Cryin about the baby tossing up in the air.
hey, at least the father is BEING a father. Why dont you rip on all the rappers that arent there for their kids at all ever, never get even held or seen by their fathers. I think lack of a father is far worse then playing with a child

D-INCARNATION

I HOPE THAT'S LEAD PAINT..

patrick stiles

i think there may be a child endangerment case there

MiQuel

I have to comment on Glee season 5 is actually not the final season season 6 will be the final season and after that they might be a spinoff

Kel

FYI...There is another full season of Glee for 2014-2015 (Season 6) - that is the final season of Glee. I for one hope that Naya is not a part of it.

Juli999

The guy who cut off his penis could have been high on bath salts at the time. I've heard that that stuff will make you do some crazy, violent things.