« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Katherine Webb & AJ McCarron

4-MONTH ENGAGEMENT

We Don't Wanna Wait!

4/21/2014 7:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

AJ McCarron and Katherine Webb Engagement
Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron won't be draggin' out their engagement for an entire year -- they're gonna hit the altar after just a COUPLE OF MONTHS ... Katherine tells TMZ Sports.

Webb -- sportin' some super short daisy dukes -- strolled through LAX this weekend  with her massive engagement ring ... when she told us why she and the future NFL quarterback will get the show on the road as soon as possible.

AJ popped the question at the end of March -- and according to several reports, they're gunning to get married in early July.

There's word that Katherine and AJ are in talks to document their engagement and wedding for a reality show -- but the deal hasn't been signed yet.

Better hurry ... clock's tickin'.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

#WhoCares

Fuji

Not sure who either of them is (which means they definitely do not need a reality show) but I'm happy they found love.

Kobe_No_Means_No

Very pretty. Would appreciate a sex tape. Thank you.

Mr.Dees

Damn just give me 5 minutes with her and I'll make her forget whoever the hell she's withs name

Just My Opinion

If you want to stay married and have a good marriage. Do not do a reality show. Right after getting married too? I can't stop ya, but I don't think I would go there, if I were you.

Can you name people that have separated, got into fights, or got a divorce after doing reality shows?

Jessica Simpson and Lachey
Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed
Little People/Big World ..Matthew and Amy Roloff.

StevenB

PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!PreNup!

amyd

No more "reality shows"!!!! Boycott them. Just garbage on tv anymore.

lourdgoogoo

She is very pretty, but he should not rush into anything.