« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Karl Malone

KILLS HIMSELF A BEAR

With a Bow and Arrow

5/5/2014 8:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0505-karl-malone-instagram
Karl Malone has something in common with Davy Crockett ... they kill bears.

The Mailman bagged himself a beast during a recent hunting trip with his son ... and then posed for a photo with the post-alive majestic creature.

Karl Malone Jr. -- who plays football at LSU -- just tweeted about the kill ... saying, "S/o to my dad gettin him a bear with his bow."

Somewhere, Ted Nugent is smiling ... and also probably killing something.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ibbaby

You killed a juvenille bear? GFY, Malone!!

Big Daddy

Disgusting

WTF

I'm suspecting this was one of those captive kills. The bear in a large controlled area and couldn't get away?

BLUE UGLY 💩

Hunting is a part of life, you all like bear burgers and this is where it comes from

chuckbrons

"That'll show that bear.... Walking around and crapping in OUR woods."

"It was toe-to-toe battle for awhile, me in my tree hideout, with a 30-06 for backup, but aarrrrr, aaaarrr, I man!"

countryborn

Karl Malone is truly a blessing for our Northeast Louisiana community. He does more for his community than the Duck Dynasty group and all he wants from his contribution is to change someone's life for the good. I'm proud of him.

K South West

I could understand if the bear had a bow and arrow as well but...

Kinsey

This is terrible! Poor bear didn't do anything wrong! He wondered into this territory and killed an innocent animal. Jerk.

Vote2012

Oh no....PETA is not going to like this, and the left wing liberals in Hollywood are going to freak out over this.

fernando

I wonder why Kobe Bryant hated Karl Malone, a complete *******

Kaaka

Just comes to show how alot of things by and large in the world don't makes sense . Mike Vick gets caught in a dog fighting ring , and he goes to JAIL and do HARD time . this clown post a pic and life goes on.

Mr.Blunt

People are so stupid and irrational when it comes to hunting.

You morons crying about the bear don't know anything about wildlife management and must hold a completely unrealistic view of animals in general.