TMZ LIVE

Will Smith's Daughter

Too Young for Risqué Bed Photo?

5/7/2014 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0507_tmz-live-launch

HERE'S THE RUNDOWN
  • 13-Year-Old Willow Smith Poses in Bed ... with a 20-Year-Old
  • Proof Kevin Hart's Feud with Mike Epps is B.S.
  • V. Stiviano's Secret Life EXPOSED
  • Fashion LEGEND Picks His Nose on Camera!
101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

BLUE UGLY 💩

The 20 yr old needs his azz kicked Uncle Phil-Jazz style and Willow needs to be taught what is appropriate and what isn't

kitnplayn

That's some bad parenting.

MIKE

Smiths Daughter another Mili Syris in the making.

HelenaGeorge0000

If you make less than $5000 a month you need to read this... Best96.com

charles

live is nice

charles

that was really good vibe!

Harveys_Taint

Gangsta !

mikeh420

Didn't her brother date a Kartrashian? Would've thought Will and Jada had more class.

KnuckleDragger

Poor Willow. Every time I see a picture of her she reminds me of that cartoon fish that Will Smith voiced in Shark Tale.

palermo

I'm sorry, but a twenty year old MAN who wants to hang out with young teenagers ... something is wrong there

duilama

No,no,no,no. Not too young at all. MJ used to bed 7 years old, remember?

Talking about that, I am waiting to hear Wade's story in court. Drop dead pedophiles!

first power

Folks Hollywood kids have very huge responsibilities and most of the time they have very strong inter-wishes.They grows up very different from the average kid,they have this light on them that's so real,so 13 years old in Hollywood is like really 18 years old,and for all you people who talking smack,like you all never done anything out the norm when you was a teenager,I appreciate you all for being concern,it's a turn on to see a concern communities.But give the young girl a break and let her grow up and live,girls mature much faster than boys,and if her parent like it,we have to love it.So people don't jump the guns so quick,it could be a scene they working on or just flat out being rebelious ,however just observed other than quick to judge sometimes.I'm not pointing know fingers and saying the community wrong or the parents are wrong,or the youngsters are wrong,I'm saying stay concern folks and let the parents handle they household and let the children live,but keep a watch eye open to it all in the world today.Hollywood has children has little more money and freedom and that's just the nature of the beast,so loosing up folk and let life live.

first power

They not hurting anyone!Willow looks to be a smart girl!

first power

#LetLifeLive #Love&Laugh They showing that they love each other,it's seems like they love each other.He might be her comfort!It's ok people,I love you all,enjoy the weekend and don't forget to show your love to each other at all times,its better to love,than to give in to hate.Love you guys;Bye!

MerVert

Regarding "The Dream Baby", I'm from the same birth country as one or both girls who were on TV commenting on the topic from Canada. That being said as a foreigner myself, it's not that simple to get to stay in the US. If all it took was getting beat up, I'd have done it myself. There are a lot of real cases where women have gotten very badly hurt by an american male and the INS still don't gave them the paper-work to let them stay... Just an FYI

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments