« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gilbert Arenas

I Forgive Donald Sterling

5/13/2014 7:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0513-gilbert-arenas-02

Despite the fact he trashed Magic Johnson and called Anderson Cooper a racist ... there's one man who says he FORGIVES Donald Sterling -- former NBA superstar Gilbert Arenas

Agent Zero went to Instagram after Sterling's attempted mea culpa on CNN last night for the previous racist comments he made -- and said, "I'll be the first to accept ur apology."

Arenas continued, "As a man who's made a mistake or two in life I know how hard it is to look at your self in the mirror when you let so many ppl down."

"But for anybody who can't and won't accept his apology u need to look in the mirror because were not perfect..forgiveness will destroy racism not more hatred."

Of course, Arenas has been through his share of off-the-court issues -- including a felony gun conviction and illegal possession of fireworks.

So far, he seems to be the ONLY one who accepted the apology.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

FREEDOM

FORGIVE OTHERS AS GOD HAS FORGIVEN YOU.

FREEDOM

MAJIC JOHNSON IS OLD NEWS. HE IS STILL CREEPING ON OTHER MENS WOMEN.

FREEDOM

DONALD STERLING IS PROVEN NOT GUILTY BY ONE NBA PLAYER.

FREEDOM

PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO BE CHANGED BY SOMEONE ELSE. THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THEMSELVES.

trueness2014

I forgive Mr.Sterling also,From the start I said we have to live to forgive.Hes a older man,we all make mistakes in lif or said something you will regret,So I say I for give Mr.Sterling also and if theirs racism on any account from any race and another race should stop.tomorrow another day,so learn to live and not hate,because in this new world,if you doing wrong or commiting gorilla acts,you will be punished.Hurting people for know reason is unjustice.Black people call each other th Nword all day everyday,they kill each other everyday,and by Mr.Sterling calling out,having a freedom of speech,I just can't hate this man or say he racist for speaking out of anger or just he was just having a bad day,but we all see that this man Hire black men to play on his team,he employing and housing black people so how is he racist.Black people call each other the N world everyday,and tell each other;don't talk to him,black people divide there own race but mad when someone else call you all out on you all wrong.Stop hurting your race and help each other,and show unconditional love toward your generations and that there will close the wedge and will show good examples,on other races and your kind on how to love and care for each other,and the Black race I believe will be more respected and trusted in whole.I say,if people do hate because of the color of someone skin color,Stop Stop now and change your heart and do the right thing in life,and I promise you will feel better and God will be so proud of you.We loving each other and help one another,we not hurting abusing each their,because the Law will punish all bullies and people that's just mean for know reason,theirs a place for bullies.Mr.Sterling,I support and forgive you,you human too!

trueness2014

And I'm black!My own race can be the biggest hyprocites in the world;and I see them discriminate against each other everyday.My own race hates on each other,for reason like,I don't like this person because the way the person walk,talk,dress,because of man reputation respected on a greater scale.Then they turn around and try to be just like you and then stab you in the back because you greater than them,I'm like do I live with you or do you pay my bill or whats the deal,Hi How may I help you,I mean I'm a black male in my community and it sucks and it a war by itself fighting to survive from your own race.So I see all day that black people hurt them selves,and where we as a race came from,I appreciate where I'm at in life and I know my future is muc much brighter.I been help more by a white man than my a black man,I tried it so many times,myown kind gives me the blues,So the truth of the matter is my own race,most of I see are haters,Trust me.I love white people and I love black people,it's whats in the inside of a person,if they got good or bad motives.

Tamara T.

Wow! We all can learn from Mr. Arenas. What a statement, what a courage, what a spirit. God bless him.

donlavell

That man is a modern day J Edgar Hoover. He wants to gun Magic down like Fred Hampton. To those who left comments about black people this black people that; It doesn't apply to all of us. I'm not a fake. I call it how I see it. All yall no good ones stay off our dick.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2