« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dwyane Wade

The Heat Is ON

Wedding Will Be a Scorcher ... SAVE THE DATE

5/14/2014 10:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0514_wade_save_the_date2Dwyane Wade's wedding guests better pack flip flops -- TMZ Sports has learned, his upcoming nuptials to fiancee Gabrielle Union will take place on the surface of the sun ... aka Miami in August ... and we have the Save the Date.

The wedding is scheduled for August 30th -- and the Save the Dates just went out.

Dwyane's kids even make a cameo in the heart-shaped reminders, holding up signs that say, "Nickie, will you marry us?" (Nickie is Gabrielle's nickname ... her middle name is Monique.)

If all goes well, Dwyane will get more than one ring this year.

0514_wade_save_the_date_sub2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Congrats to the cheater and the homewrecker

Joshua

Gabrielle was fine as HELL in bad boys... lucky ass big headed Dwayne Wade.

lts

Bet they'd like to find out who shared the invite...
p.s.: My 23rd anniversary is 8/30/14 not for nuttin'!

Blockboy720

Wade do your thing king

dr murphy

I wish them the best of a lifetime marriage.

bianca_

Did you guys forget to run spell check? Dwyane?? Misspell it once, but throughout the entire article? Really??

Vivian Pembert

Monique infamous Nickie. I see what all the hype is. Reflect of Moonlight romance, the two step dip of your first dance as Mrs. Full Moon composite, whom this Eve a society ever birthed. This spiritual realm Ten Planets Solstice the essence of Year @ One Adam's Sons births whence Planets an Mt. Everest altitude. I'm transitioning family oriented all the while nurturing a condition America's Psociology binding anxieties. Bipolarism today's excerpt sibling cousin Cinderella stage coach the impulses saga of the escalated dialogue Mother not Mother. Is she. I'm now 50 and the stressors of her & my father's adulterous affairs inclusive of their siblings. If secluded clinical counsel. I know Our father in Heaven is of his Planet Tury this Planet in the Eve. This Eve is of Adam down to Lamech of key'n in. He Sethe whence of bearded swarms, this secretive element Benign Tomb. He atop Eve zoom'n' out of space her Pearleple curly Toranadoes funnels. So of the gowns this aspect of gurnies, Eve from within Afro Tere Weddell Allahv. Voodoo, this community fanatic constant skits this individual no interest of they. Water is not Navy Blue. Whomever of this Venue Schooner Tribes are adrift "The Mother Land" of Bipolarism Black Eve ever written. I've ever a Psycho society of denominations harassing to facilitate sharecroppn' contingent of "high school drop - outs". Any interest of N. Zealand Chalmers Peninsacola idiotic Vivian Pembert. 30 B.C. what aspect of this clinical counsel beyond Nat'l interest being writer.

Vivian Pembert

I'm going to elaborate of this hype the entire city eager of Tombs. Does mammals have cycles. Are beans adrift Oceans of cultivate. Thus why this pestimism not birthed area of my births. This saga of friendships. Conception of Mistress, their private matters. Whom thus this altitude Pearleple curly Eve birthed of Peasy. The more I'm celibate, the more fanatic obsessed taunts pressures facilitating whichever aspect of interest. Cabinetto, 1968 McConaghey Sabbeth the essence of advocacy not belonging of you. Unmarried. I'm not of you of your interest all those decades ago of unemployed addicts gestation of Brain Tumor. Whatever your aspiration all this Veterans, L. O. Nations Lithuanians whom this immigrant. I suppose this Veteran Lithuania too. Am I the sole writer adrift what society B.C. A.d. "Mistress City". I wish you well in your venture of matrimony. Continent to Continent if Continents, other traveled Planet its Plant database Solstice being celibate of Benign Ink. You are of the anxieties Celebrity Tabloids of Nicki Monique.

Blackpower