Kendall Jenner

Billboard Awards Disaster

I Can't Read Good

5/19/2014 6:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kendall Jenner Billboard Music Awards Teleprompter
Kendall Jenner was doing just fine during her introduction of 5 Seconds of Summer during last night's Billboard Music Awards ... when suddenly words became her enemy and the whole thing went to hell.

Jenner got through the first part without a hiccup, but suddenly got thrown off track ... which led to her blurting out, "Guys, I'm the worst reader!"

Jenner took to Twitter afterwards and seemed to blame her eyesight for the debacle, writing, "Anndddd as if I wasn't nervous already!!!! #NeverLeavinMyContactsAtHomeAgain! #LOL #LessonLearned"

Better luck next time.

0519_billboard_awards_red_carpet_fashion_photos_footer

ar

She did this on purpose. She was just talking about how this band is new to the scene, and decided to pause, think about it, and then say "one..."? Who are we kidding ? She knew all media outlets would talk about her, and plug in Harry stiles to get some sort of publicity. Kris Jenner is the puppet master..sick.

itman

INSTEAD OF GOING TO CANNES TO POSE LIKE A DUM BITCH OPEN A ****ING BOOK #DUMBHOE

DeeWA2008

I posted about it on my FB right away. She did not say I can't see it, she said I'm a bad reader. It was shocking, and I'm not easily shocked. All the glamour & you can't read? Well, we know she doesn't see her contracts... why learn to read

Cuttie

What was she doing there in the first place? Wasn't it a music award show? Last I heard those annoying Cun?%!!darshians are more in the "film" business LOL

Enchanted Harlot

She starts next semester at the 'Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good To'. Leave her be.

Black Adam

That whole litter needs to be euthanized .........

OBAMA2016

Stop picking up all the teen magazines, and pick up a real book. Like Psychology 101. Better yet, go to school. I wonder whats her Level in English and Math?

OBAMA2016

I'm 20 years old, stopped going to school 4 years ago when pops passed. But I didnt let that stop me. These kids shouldn't be at award shows. They should be learning. Not taking selfies in clubs.

king Leonidas

She Seems Super nervous it happens. ehh

Goatnadds123

WTf this bitchh on tv for man ?!

tmon3ydadjmbr

Why did she say she can't read good? You can always learn how to read, only if, you get off the phone and read a book once in a while.

NYCSide

Always an EXCUSE from this family they don't want a Solange and Bey satiation to show they're HUMAN. Just stick to what you said that night because it was true you're not a great reader. These kids are in the lime light more than SCHOOL so that explains it ALL.

tmon3ydadjmbr

MAX

you cant speak english either

tmon3ydadjmbr