« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Hall of Famer

I Wanna Wrestle in North Korea

5/20/2014 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0519-tony-atlas-kim-jong-un-WWE-Getty-02
It's the kinda thing that blew up in Dennis Rodman's face -- but WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas is throwing his name in the ring for a new wrestling gig ... in North Korea.

The event -- announced Monday -- will be held August in Pyongyang, and although the lineup hasn't been revealed ... Atlas says he'd proudly lace up his boots for a match ... even though he's 70 YEARS OLD!

Tony, aka Mr. USA, sees it as his patriotic duty, telling us ..."If Mr. USA wins his match, the people of North Korea will have freedom from oppression ... and Mr. USA always fights for freedom and righteousness."

We doubt Kim Jong-un sees it that way.

Tony says he's anxious to get a call from event organizer Antonio Inoki ... who fight fans remember for his famous hybrid wrestling/boxing match with Muhammad Ali back in 1976.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I hope Kim Jong Ung reads my comment where I call him a fat, porky dumb ass-wipe with a small wang. Haha, what you gonna do about it, you worthless ***** loser? Nothin', that's what....

NOT ELMO

Tony Atlas -- I Wanna Wrestle in North Korea....................NAKED AND WITH A YOUNG LOOKING KOREAN GUY

01void

He can mud wrestle with Kim Wongs little dong

K South West

And what is the last sentence again?

manbearpig

the steroids must have rotted his brain. you go to that psychotic hellhole and they won't let you leave.

Jordan

Well I guess if you want to Lose a "Wrestling" Match to Kim Jong Un it is better to send in a Actor who gets paid to lose then a Real Wrestler who would go to Kick Kim A$$.
But American Basketball team with all Ex NBA Players could not beat North Korea, so I guess there goes my theory.

zombie

Enjoy NKorea dumb azz.

ShotGunA

Tony Atlas is a beast. He is hilarious on Legends House.

The Zombie

Harvey, bring back the FLAG button!!!

Truth

The original Mr. Steroid in pro wrestling.

TuxThePenguin

ah... here we go again. another uneducated fool who thinks he can "fix" this sadistic, megalomaniacal dictator. winning would only improve his chances of ending up in a prison camp...and before any of clowns give me a "hate," you're just as stupid.

lourdgoogoo

I feel sorry for the people in North Korea. It must be hell on earth. You can see it from outer space.

arale norimaki

Collision in Korea again?

FREEDOM

NO FUNKED OUT BLACK MAN CAN GO TO NORTH KOREA AND FOOL WITH KIM JONG-UN. HE IS TALKING OUT HIS AZZ FOR A LITTLE ATTENTION.

s_megma

I hope he wrestles as Saba Simba.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments