« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Barack Obama

to Seattle Seahawks:

I GOT JOKES!!!!

5/21/2014 12:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052114_obama_jokes_launch_v2

Host: "Welcome to comedy hour here at the White House!  Next up ... a very funny comedian ... hails all the way from Nairobi ...(pauses for laughter) ... just kidding!

But seriously, You've seen this guy on "Tonight Show" and also you may know him from killing Osama bin Laden .... ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the comedic stylings of BARACK OOOOOBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, the Headliner-Of-State broke out the jokes during a speech at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. today to honor the reigning Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks.

Obama zinged Richard Sherman, Marshawn Lynch and even Russell Wilson's hair -- some of it was actually not bad.

Check out the clip ... and remember, tip your wait staff. For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

cristiana

what a clown!

Daron

The Obama administration has been a joke.

KellyBFan

yeah obama's 2 terms are big jokes on the people he droned-killed, spied on, kidnapped, illegally detained, tortured ... just another typical sleazy fascist

kevin

Cool guy

beigebrother

DUMB PEOPLE HATE OBAMA

Gordo

Good to see the VA Scandal hasn't cut into the important things like this, twitter, late nite talk show appearances and of course vacations

paul a.

This used to be cute. But its embarrassing now. This man is completely in over his head.

George

This man has done more to take away the seriousness and diminish the respect of the office then any other president if you ask me. He seems like a Hollywood celebrity not the president of America. Like or hate him, black or white, he has down graded the position. What's next ? A president who dances around on stage like a court jester ? A president who gets **** faced for the public to see how he is just another guy? We need someone in his position to be respected and taken Seriously. Not someone we can relate to or joke with. Just sayin.

iTMz

Phuck the SeaCo cks

lynn23

I'd love to know why my IP address on my phone has been blocked from posting on TMZ when I rarely post and when I do it's never mean, never cursing and in fact I usually only post to say how mean some of the posters are and how they shouldn't judge people in such a nasty way when they don't know them or their struggles. So I guess I'm banned because TMZ prefers haters and nasty comments. So I'm done with this website and the tv show.

Jeff

I got a joke for Obama, his terms in office.

zombie

Does he ever work or does he solely hang out with athletes and Hollywood folks?

bs corrector

Gotta love this great man...he is a riot!..Hillary is up next!!! Lol!..DEAL WITH IT..BAHAHAHAHA

hinckleybuzzard

Earth to Barack Obama--You ARE a Joke!

Miss Cleo

The prez spinning jokes while we have veterans dying due to lack of medical care? The next big joke will be on YOU U.S. citizen when YOU need medical care. Obamacare will be the VA debacle on steroids. Guess how much that will cost taxpayers?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments