Ginnifer Goodwin's Baby

The Kardashian Konnection

6/4/2014 11:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0604-giniffer-joshua-01Ginnifer Goodwin gave birth to a healthy baby boy last week ... and TMZ has obtained the birth certificate that reveals a tie-in to the first family of reality television.

According to the certificate, Goodwin and her "Once Upon a Time" co-star/husband Josh Dallas named their boy Oliver Finlay Dallas. Goodwin popped out little Oliver at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center ... the hospital to the stars.

But the birth certificate also revealed this nugget ... the baby was delivered by Dr. Paul Crane ... who made several appearances on "Keeping Up With Kardashians" because he was the doctor for both Kourtney and Kim during their pregnancies.

Oh, the things this man has seen.

Rhubino

One of your biggest non-stories to date, TMZ. Congrats.

barnyardhumor

TMZ getting like Daily Mail that tries to work "Kardashian" into every story possible. Swear Kris Jenner pays these outlet by the number of times their name is printed. Hey TMZ where's the story on Kendall Jenner posing topless?

Tabby Catt

TMZ, u have to promote that family of bottom feeders somehow? go ahead, ban me again :)

zombie

So to get a story in about the Kardashians you had to mention Goodwin using the same doctor?! PATHETIC!

JoeFrancis

r/mildyinteresting

Ava

TMZ you should be embarrassed.

2idiots

so did Cedars send you a copy of birth certificate? wouldn't that be a violation of patient privacy especially since a child is involved

2idiots

Hey TMZ I drive past DASH on Melrose like twice a week...does that mean I too have "Kardashian Konnection"?

Jamielee

TMZ will take any excuse to gag its readers with the Kardashian name.
This was an absolutely disgusting way to bring up this family. I think its offical....TMZ is obsessed with the Kardashians. I suggest they take out a restraining order because TMZ is getting creepy!

Clue

I can't believe this is even news. Hell, I can't even believe this is celebrity news.

Bee

Why would you tarnish the sweetness of Ginnifer/Josh's baby news with the vile 'K' word???

Sad.

Jamey Hunter

Who the fu-- cares?

PG

Why would you idiots associate an innocent baby with The Kraps?

Carl

Just when you think the TMZ staff doesn't get any stupider. I live near Calabasas (where the Kardashian clan lives) and drive around there all the time. I've probably driven on the very same streets as them. Does that mean I have a Kardashian connection too?

strunz2318

This is quite possibly the worst example of the fact that TMZ will do anything to get this family publicity. I'm Ginnifer Goodwin is very happy you uncovered this great piece of information.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments