'True Blood' Star

Marriage Sucks ...

I'm Getting Divorced!!!

6/5/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0604-jim-parrack-divorce-instagram-01
First, his "True Blood" GF dropped him, and now Jim Parrack's real wife (non blood-sucking, we presume) is cutting him loose too ... TMZ has learned she just filed for divorce.

Ciera Parrack pulled the plug on their marriage after almost 6 years, according to the divorce docs filed in L.A. and obtained by TMZ. She lists their separation date as September 2013 and cites irreconcilable differences.

On 'True' ... Jim plays Hoyt, who just got dumped by ginger vampire Jessica, but the split with Ciera should be bloodless.

They have no minor children and, in the docs, Ciera says there's no community property to fight over ... which has all the markings of an iron-clad prenup.

Clean break.

0214_split_stars_independent_people_footer_v2

BLUE UGLY 💩

He looks like a polished turd

Kobe_No_Means_No

Man, that's a shame. Really wish they spent the time to work things out, as they're both quality individuals themselves.

Haha, just kidding. WHO??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eye roll

No minor children... So do they have adult children??? Tmz strikes again

So Nasty So Rude

Awww that sucks..

Nicole

"Jim plays Hoyt, who just got dumped by ginger vampire Jessica"

No, he PLAYED Hoyt, and he got dumped by Jessica like 2 years ago. This guy hasn't even been on the show since 2012, I think. That's some good, factual reporting, there.

Kim

He looks to be dating Leven Rambin.

lkelly816

If it's not working, get out and move on. Good for her.

John Shepherd

At the end of our visit, when we pull up to the curb, my son asks again if I can come in for a while.

“Just for a minute, Dad? I want to show you some of the new Lego things I built.”

He doesn’t see or understand the wear and tear on my emotions or see the way I might see things upside down following our visit. He doesn’t understand the way a divorce works.

“Please?”

I look at him and think of the silly game I’m playing at his expense. Who cares about wear and tear? Who cares about who’s right and who’s wrong in this crazy divorce. This is my family. I’m not going to play games when it’s only the children who lose.

So I go in and it’s as if the house is filled with sunlight. Margaret and Joan are home and they come up to hug me as I come in. Sandy stands almost as if she wants a hug as well, but then busies herself with straightening pillows on the couch. The girls chatter and talk and laugh and Joseph brings out a few of the models he’s been working on and we sit at the kitchen table and for the space of an hour we’re a family again.

For more, see: "The Other Side of the Ring" on Amazon books, by John Shepherd

mikensnowmass

parrack aka hoyt left the show at the end of season FIVE. i think whomever wrote this isn't up to speed on the series or the characters still employed and not. fyi his "true blood girl" she left him or vice versa in the storyline well before his character was axed from the show. So WHY? write this as if he was still part of the show? my only question as i could care less, no of my business either about him and his wife.

Abby S

This guy is a serial cheater! He is dating Leven Rambin and two other side girls I personally know right now. Leven don't be naive! Be careful.

lourdgoogoo

Another successful Hollywood marriage. lol

MP

He was on Good Day NY a few weeks ago and during the interview he said he was in love and life was good, so I guess he's already moved on.

Observer

Uh, sweetheart, maybe YOUR marriage Sucks!

Speak for your own, I know plenty that do not.

tonicjna

ALL I CAN SAY IS ITS BETTER TO BREAK UP. THEN STAY AND END UP KILLING EACH OTHER.

Evelyn

Live, Love and then divorce.. Join the club!