« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dennis Rodman

In Case You're Wondering

... I'm Not Gay

6/14/2014 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061414_rodman_launchDennis Rodman wants to make one thing clear ... he is 100% heterosexual -- but sober? That's not even 17% clear from this strange video of him out in West Hollywood last night.

Rodman was loitering chilling outside Hooray Henry's last night and chatting up an L.A. County Sheriff's deputy, a random dude, and chick ... who may or may not have been with Dennis.

When our camera guy opened with, "How you doing tonight?" -- The Worm responded, "I'm not gay." Dennis then starts rambling about all sorts of things ... law enforcement, quality of L.A. hospitals ... it's weird. He even goes back to the gay issue -- again, unprompted by anyone.

In case you forgot ... Rodman checked into rehab back in January after that whole North Korea debacle.

You gotta see his charming advice for his "white" lady friend, and the deputy's reaction. He's smiling, but clearly as confused by Dennis as we are.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jj87

Is water wet???

TuxThePenguin

ok, Mrs. Kim-Jun Un...blowing a fascist dick-tater tot don't count...(wink, wink, nudge, nudge)...

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Raging (drunken) queen.

Ranting Irish

You regret doing to NK you ****ing ignorant greedy self centered uneducated stereotype , the funny thing is I bet your family is proud of you....because you have $$$$$ and thats only why they will say so..

LAsFINEST

Geeez.. Now this poor Deputy standing there minding his own business is going to be investigated for something...

realjoshua

He just likes having sex with black men, sometimes

Stoked Rick And Jack's and Mom (all three are the same guy)

I need a man for me and a father for my son who suffers from multiple identities..............come on JR where you at mama is hungry.........

Padrino

Hes NOT not gay

zombie

He may not be gay but he is a part time transvestite and full time moron.

Bypass

Rodman loved staying in the box too much to be gay. Greatest rebounder of all time. His ball handling was also too clumsy for him to be gay.

nurseinsomnia

nobody is asking.
nobody cares

Hans Gruber

I thought of Dallas Buyers Club. When he drank he wasn't gay, when he did drugs he was gay. I thought of that film when I thought of Dennis Rodman. That guy said he wasn't gay either. African Americans play a card game with the fellas called the down low. They tell their wives and girlfriends they are going to play cards. They do a lot of gay sex acts during those card games.

Shotokan500

I met him several times on the beach I live. One time at a breakfast place he said the exact same thing to me after asking me if I was a UFC fighter. I was the wtf I didn't ask if you were gay

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!!

Explain you dating Harvey then??

chris

Being gay is nothing but if your walking around saying all the time I'm not gay He's gay and trying to come out !! :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments