Celine Dion

I'm Opening My Palace on 4th

To Lonely Airport Guy

6/16/2014 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0616-celin-dion-richard-dunn-01
Celine Dion is making sure Lonely Airport Guy (LAG) won't be alone for the 4th of July ... because he'll be spending the holiday in Vegas with her ... and 4,000 other fans.

Our Celine sources tell us ... she's making good on her offer to Richard Dunn ... whom she invited to her show after seeing his hilarious lip-sync video of "All By Myself."

We're told Dunn and his wife will fly to Vegas for her Independence Day show at Caesar's Palace ... and Celine has graciously agreed to put them up at the hotel at her expense.

Best part ... we're told Celine wants to meet Dunn before the show!

Dunn tells TMZ he's "pretty blown away."  Luckily, his heart will go on.

061214_all_by_myself_launch

Rigby

Wow no talent always gets rewarded.

woolly -Bear

I can't stand this skinny F#CKING FROG. The way she throws her bony arms up in the air when she sings it's comical . and that ugly long haired freak of a kid they have . Get a hair cut.

Kobe_No_Means_No

SEX with da MILF. Count me in! Truth.

Heidi

Kudos' !!!! She's a woman of her word along with it's great PR as well...... I enjoy her shows ......

Satan

She can't sing

Rhubino

I wonder if he's actually a fan? He may have just picked that song, thinking "What's the cheesiest, most melodramatic, over-the-top song about being alone out there?"

WickedWendy

I like Celine to a point but u know in some cases.... the ORINGAL singer and WRITTER of this song should be here somewhere.. i do not see it so :) I did it for u TMZ... Hell he even sings it better than she does imo... Eric Carmen
"All by Myself" is a power ballad by American artist Eric Carmen released in 1975. The verse is based on the second movement (Adagio Sostenuto) of Sergei Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor, Opus 18. 1975 sure it was a while ago but gee ... here decide for yourself.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9gf_soFBM

gegeok

Good for dude...that video was funny..

MILK

open the palace and shut your mouth

NickyBeth

That guy deserves a LOT of credit for that video -- obviously took a huge amount of footage in the middle of the night with a friend and edited it beautifully. Only Celine Dion video I have ever seen, but I can say with confidence that this video is her best work. I think she looks better this way.

David

Did not know she is still singing.

Jim

FANTASTIC! Good for you Celine and hope that Mr. Dunn & Family enjoy the show!!! A+++

01void

Good to hear she giving the guy the time she promised, a person of their word

ghost

Celine is a woman of her word. She rocks.

KDL

She's still doing that show at Caesars? WOW, she must have more than enough money to bribe and bail out a life time of messes her son will inevitably get into from being so spoiled as a child.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments