« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hope Solo's Nephew

She Called Me a 'P**sy' ...

So I Pulled a Gun On Her

6/23/2014 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0623-hope-solo-angry-tmz-02Hope Solo's 17-year-old nephew told police he PULLED A GUN on the soccer star to try to get her to stop attacking him ... but it didn't work ... this according to docs obtained by TMZ Sports.

The boy told cops ... 32-year-old Hope appeared to be drinking when she came over to the nephew's Seattle-area home  and was upset because she missed a flight.

The boy says Hope thought the boy was talking smack about her and got agitated ... and then told the boy he would never be a pro athlete because he was "too fat and crazy."

The boy says he walked into another room -- but Hope followed and "called me a p**sy because I called my mom."

"I then told her to get her c*nt face out of my house," the boy said to police.

That's when allegedly Hope went on the attack -- grabbing the boy's hair and repeatedly punching him.

0623-hope-solo-injury-launch-4"I then went into a back room and got an old gun that does not work, pointed it at her and she kept coming at me. She didn't leave but walked around me cornering me like a shark."

The boy says Solo eventually left the house when he called the cops -- but then tried to get back in the house ... and started attacking the boy's mom (Hope's sister, pictured below) ... so he grabbed a broomstick and began hitting her in the head ... but she kept coming."

Hope's sister says the firearm was actually a BB gun.

Eventually, cops arrived to the home and Solo was arrested for domestic violence ... though she plead not guilty in court Monday and claims she was the real victim.

Story developing ...

0623_hope_solo_bloody_injury_wm_launch
062314_hope_solo_911_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TheTryke

Who wrote this article? Someone who had been drinking heavily because there are way too many grammar errors.

Bellaca

White trash family.

So, Jeremy Meeks (hot thug) was charged with child abuse for beating up a 16-yr-old when he was 18.

Hope Solo, 34, will not be charged with the same for beating up a 17-yr-old.

patoman420

How about some grammar and spelling check TMZ

static

And she still kicked his ass? I guess he is a poosay.

kewljewl

Wow! So many errors! So little time! Time to hire someone new peeps

TacoPicker

I'm sick of looking at this hag. Too bad he didn't follow through.

ShotGunA

Wow, tmz needs an editor! Asap!

AxlRose

What a freak. I'd still **** her.

Namor

White trash...LOL

Binx719

I think this entire family needs some counseling, as well as some AA meetings.

Ninotchka

Who wrote this?!?!

JackieMichele

Editing and revising: it's part of the writing process....if you are not in the tmz newsroom,

kewljewl

I feel like my 2 yr old god son wrote this piece. No offense payden. :)

nick

Fat and crazy....fat and lazy

keepinitrealincali

You can be sure that this behavior is nothing new with this dysfunctional family. Sounds like a scene right out of August: Osage County.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments