Shia LaBeouf

Day Drinking Before Arrest

... But No Weird Behavior

6/27/2014 9:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0627-shia-labeouf-bartenderShia LaBeouf was drinking and watching the World Cup early Thursday afternoon ... and he was acting just fine.

According to the folks at Iguana NYC ...  Shia showed up around 1:00 PM to watch Belgium's World Cup soccer match against South Korea. A bartender there tells us Shia said he wasn't much of a soccer fan, but felt the need to be patriotic because his family was from Belgium.

Shia ordered 2-3 margaritas,pacing himself, and didn't ordered any food. The staff says he was quiet, polite, and nice to everyone.  He even posed for a few pics (above) and tipped well.

All in all, he was there for about two hours without incident.

The restaurant is right next door to the theater where Shia went off the hinges.

update_graphic_red_bar
Multiple witnesses tell TMZ ... Shia showed up outside another bar, Three Monkeys, at around 5:00 PM. They say Shia seemed really angry and drunk and began yelling at a random woman on the street ... who had no idea why Shia was so worked up.

After he was done yelling and pointing at the woman, he went back to chain smoking cigarettes and taking photos with fans.

kayyyy

Shia, Shia, Shia… PLEASE get it together. Seek some help and do what ya gotta do to get rid of whatever it is that is eating you up inside. I am rooting for you Shia, I really am! Sending lots of positive energy your way!

kewljewl

Dude...stay away from the bottle. Its a killer!

Carl

Shia is a Pokemon with the power of Douchebaggery. What we saw yesterday was his evolution into a higher level of Douchebag.

Lucky_130

I can't stand how people cheer for some other country when the USA is in the World Cup. For example I work with this guy who said he can now cheer for USA because they aren't playing Germany anymore, WTF?!
TEAM USA BABY!!!!

Bob

Another example of why people should stay off drugs ! I hope he gets the help he needs before it is too late.

Tammy LM

I get so sick and tired of these damn celebrity attention grabbing fake publicity stunts. Shia doesn't even need to do this crap. it's not funny, it's not making people like him, and it's not going to help his career. Just drop the sh!t already... it's beyond lame man.

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Put up that 666 sign labeef.....cult victim

lala

Why are his cloths torn? He's looks like a hot mess. Did he get roughed up or fall in a ditch? I hope the kids ok.

lulu2009

This guy needs to be admitted to a mental health ward before he hurts someone. Obvious mental illness.

PokeFangirl

Where is Ren Stevens when we need her?

effthemedia

Ok. He's a drunk douche bag...they are everywhere. Why does he deserve extra attention?

Roundisnotsquare

I appreciate him showing the cir***ference of his a$$hole in the picture. I would have guessed bigger, but he knows best.

ShotGunA

I want to meet Shia. Come here, no one will harass you, except maybe me ;)

Numapass

It's not the weird behaviour - it's the terrible terrible acting

joe

"Didn't ordered any food?" - who the heck does your spell checking??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments