Shia LaBeouf

Chased Around a Homeless Guy

Hours Before Arrest

6/27/2014 12:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0627_shia_photos_launchBefore Shia LaBeouf got arrested and thrown out of a Broadway show ... he argued with a homeless guy on the streets of New York ... over a hat.

According to an eyewitness, a few hours before his arrest ... Shia confronted a homeless guy on the street. It appeared to the witness as if Shia thought the hat was his and Shia was trying to get it back.

You can see in the photos ... Shia is chasing after the homeless guy as he runs around holding the hat.

The eye witness tells TMZ, Shia was acting as if he knew the guy, but Shia seemed "whacked out" and was making no sense. The witness claims Shia kept saying, "It's me, Shia."

SHIA LABEOUF

Screamed During Show ...

'Do You Know Who the F*** I Am?'

Shia LaBeouf went ballistic when confronted by security of a Broadway show Thursday night, hurling expletives and screaming everyone's favorite Hollywood phrase, "Do you know who the f*** I am?"

According to the criminal complaint, LaBeouf stood up in the middle of  "Cabaret" and was yelling loudly at the actors on stage, disrupting the performance.

When security confronted LaBeouf in an effort to remove him from the theater, he screamed, "F*** you. This is f***ing bullshit. Do you know my life? Do you know who the f*** I am? Do you know who I am?"

According to the complaint, once he was brought into the station for processing, LaBeouf spit at a police officer ... landing at the officer's feet.

SHIA LABEOUF

ARRESTED

Thrown Out of Studio 54

Shia LaBeouf ArrestedShia LaBeouf was ARRESTED after acting crazy in a New York City club, then threatening cops and club security.

Shia was at a showing of "Cabaret" at the legendary Studio 54 Thursday night ... when he was smoking inside -- which is against the law -- and "alarming people" by his conduct by being extremely loud and obscene.

Witnesses say Shia appeared extremely drunk, reportedly played grab ass with some of the actors on stage and then flew into a rage, spitting on people.

062714_shia_lebeouf_wabc_launch
As for the threats to law enforcement ... Shia reportedly told police, "I'll f*** you up."

Police came and arrested the actor and took him to the cop shop.  Shia was charged with criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.

update_graphic_red_bar
Shia pled not guilty Friday morning and left the courthouse a free man.

062714_shia_leavingcourt_launch

062714_shia_labeouf_instagram_launch

SHIA LABEOUF

Regrets ... He Had a Few

Shia LaBeouf Leaving Court
Shia LaBeouf looked like crap as he left the courthouse Friday ... after being arrested for essentially going insane inside Studio 54 in NYC.

Shia had remorse and hangover written all over his face as he walked away, just having pled not guilty to criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.

Shia allegedly threatened cops, yelled obscenities at patrons inside the club and disrupted the performance.  He also gabbed an ass or 2 during his drunken tirade.

Witnesses say the actor was acting bizarre the entire evening and looked dirty and unkempt.

art

always wants attention...loser....

bibledoctor

the biggest a--- hole in la la land.

bibledoctor

the biggest jerk from un holy wood

Linda

I happen to like Shia LaBeouf. What do you expect him to look like coming out those disgusting NYC detention centers? It's not like he enjoyed his stay. Then all those reporters hovering around him like bad cologne. Look, he's a young guy who may have made some lousy decisions. It's not like he grabbed a gun and shot up the place. Maybe he was intoxicated, maybe he wasn't but the point is that no matter what these stars do on or off screen, they will ALWAYS be under the microscope. Leave him alone already.

alliphere

MAN, you can see the sadness and ache in his eyes. Geeshhhhh. I hope his family and close friends try their best to guide him in the right direction to get him the help he needs. I know, I know….. you can't make someone get help, they need to want it themselves but sometimes once they are in that setting, something clicks…for his sake, I hope it does. I wish him all the best.

Bluntman Moe

Shia Lohan or Lindsey LaBeouf, doesn't matter..... A**HOLES are a**holes. P

jtfreund

Perhaps the man needs help, not bashing.

Joe R.

Yeesh, what is with this guy? I get that he is young, and young people can be stupid. But there is a time and a place to party, but when you start a ruckus and you are famous: well, don't be shocked when the paparrazi descends on you. I don't feel sorry for him.

wrjaymes@aol.com

I think he is just putting on an act to get his name in the news for his upcoming projects.

Mike

I think Shia should consult with Robert Downey Jr for directions to the nearest rehab facility

Asshats

Not only do I think Shia is a prick who has let Hollywood take him over, but these ****in' paparazzi *******s need to ask themselves too, "what the hell is wrong with MY life"

****! The media is so ****ed up. I figured the TMZ suicide rate should be off the charts.

Rob

Haha Who is this guy? Is he really an actor? Never heard of him. He looks like a total looser. What an a-- h----. haha So if he really is an so called actor does it give him the right to make a scene? LOOSER!

Kerr Avon

I never heard of this Shia LaDouche character before this. What is he known for, other than acting like a tard?

Paula

Sad, ill man, should be on meds. If not, it's downhill all the way. Very sad

Tom

I'd be embarrassed if I did know "who the f--- he is".

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments